The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear TIG Team, Could you help me to identify if this sabers are origin or repros. The upper two sinks,the blue one floats. Thanks Lambert

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
schless-l
New User
New User

Dear TIG Team,

Could you help me to identify if this sabers are origin or repros. The upper two sinks,the blue one floats.

Thanks

Lambert Empty
PostSubject: Dear TIG Team,nnnCould you help me to identify if this sabers are origin or repros. The upper two sinks,the blue one floats.nnThanksnnnLambert   Dear TIG Team,

Could you help me to identify if this sabers are origin or repros. The upper two sinks,the blue one floats.

Thanks

Lambert I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Dear TIG Team,

Thanks

Lambert 20171210
Dear TIG Team,

Thanks

Lambert 20171211
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Dear TIG Team,

Thanks

Lambert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear TIG Team, Could you help me to identify if this sabers are origin or repros. The upper two sinks,the blue one floats. Thanks Lambert   Dear TIG Team,

Thanks

Lambert I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 6:37 am

Hi Lambert, there are some news sabers that are making it difficult to be sure identifying originals ( information is being gathered- maybe next year thou)ie. the one below is fake
Dear TIG Team,

Thanks

Lambert S-l16027
Your Ben saber looks OK.  Check the other two for distinct mould seams top & bottom.
Back to top Go down
schless-l
New User
New User

Dear TIG Team,

Thanks

Lambert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear TIG Team, Could you help me to identify if this sabers are origin or repros. The upper two sinks,the blue one floats. Thanks Lambert   Dear TIG Team,

Thanks

Lambert I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 7:25 am

Dear aussiejames,
thanks you for your comment.i will check this.
Lambert

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear TIG Team,

Thanks

Lambert Empty

Thanks

Lambert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear TIG Team, Could you help me to identify if this sabers are origin or repros. The upper two sinks,the blue one floats. Thanks Lambert

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1