The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin? Empty
PostSubject: Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin?   Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Hi Folks,

I was given this the other day by a friend who has a shop, it's some kind of Palitoy offer leaflet, I just wondered if anyone new where it came from? I've had a look in some of the 'Other Vintage Star Wars Collectables' threads on paper work but can't see it.

Mod's feel free to add the pics to any of those threads if it's not there.

Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin? Palito14

Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin? Palito15
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin?   Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:11 pm

That's a nice paperwork item combining SW with AF. I haven't seen one of those before, but looks like it was given away in stores in the run-up to Christmas.

It's another piece with the Erdington, Birmingham, UK address on it, where it seems they handled all their offers and competitions - judging by previous paperwork items found usng this address.

I like how as part of the offer you had to send in your till receipt or mail order invoice, along with the instructions from your purchase - which they stated they would return to you  Smile 

Alex, I'll be glad to add this to the other vintage collectables section, cheers.
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin?   Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:17 pm

Cheers Paul, the guy who brought it into the shop says he's got loads of other paperwork and empty boxes so hopefully, if he comes back he'll have some other unusual stuff as well  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Thundershot
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thundershot

PostSubject: Re: Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin?   Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:40 pm

Hi,
There's a picture of this flyer over in the B.F.T.B archives along with a 3-fold colour flyer for a similar offer.

(Scroll along to pictures 18 to 20)
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin?   Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:13 pm

doh  Never thought to look there, cheers for the link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin?   Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palitoy Leaflet - Anyone know it's origin?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1