The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pale face fig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

pale face fig Empty
PostSubject: pale face fig   pale face fig I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:02 pm

after coolecting variants for sometime ,not aslong as most , ive locked down a couple of pale faced fig , what's the storie on these
are they connected to a certain , factory or country of sales

havent got pics of them , but if you check my posts in got variations you will see them

i'd love to know what there storie is
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

pale face fig Empty
PostSubject: Re: pale face fig   pale face fig I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 pm

oke in the mean while , i have learned that the pale face is not the same as the pbp white faces thank you javi

so , what's the deal , sun damage or country of orrince or country where they got sold

any info is verry much appreciated

i did find some pics afterall to post see what i mean with pale face

pale face fig DSC_0452-1

pale face fig DSC_0449

pale face fig DSC_0448

pale face fig DSC_0445

pale face fig DSC_0437
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

pale face fig Empty
PostSubject: Re: pale face fig   pale face fig I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:10 pm

I don't think you can make a broad statement covering all pale faces. Some will be sun damage, others a specific country/region paint app. Do you think there is a pale face Yoda :scratch: All the other figures you show are a painted pale face?
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

pale face fig Empty
PostSubject: Re: pale face fig   pale face fig I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:37 pm

i know of a pale green face yoda , that if am not mistaken , is a product of meccano

if iam not mistaken that is,

about the broad statement , well that's the thing iam trying to find out , i personaly dodnt think these are sundamaged

i do believe these are a paint variation , iam just trying to find out if there is a connection , wheater there painted pale , i dont know for sure but i think so

about the yoda i think there might even be a paller green one , i think wolf told me about it ones , iam sure he will chime in by tomorow

actually didnt he have one up for sale, gonna check that out right now, my mistake , it's a pbp that he has for sale that's the apple green one

the meccano is def the paler yoda of all , and yes , him aswell is he connected if are any connected

iam not looking for a new variation wild goose chase just genuily interested about the origin if there is such a thing

Last edited by jimmymindtricks on Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

pale face fig Empty
PostSubject: Re: pale face fig   pale face fig I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:39 pm

also , i can tell you that the pale meccano yoda , has the same coo as the ledy yoda , wich is more of a darker apple green , but you already knew that iam sure
pale face fig SDC11499
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

pale face fig Empty
PostSubject: Re: pale face fig   pale face fig I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:39 am

jimmymindtricks wrote:
also , i can tell you that the pale meccano yoda , has the same coo as the ledy yoda

jimmy...look again m8. that cannot be true! They are both no coo...but different markings
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

pale face fig Empty
PostSubject: Re: pale face fig   pale face fig I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:48 pm

wbobafett wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:
also , i can tell you that the pale meccano yoda , has the same coo as the ledy yoda

jimmy...look again m8. that cannot be true! They are both no coo...but different markings

dohh that's what i meant tho , still not laying am i they both have the same coo , wich is none ,lol
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

pale face fig Empty
PostSubject: Re: pale face fig   pale face fig I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:18 pm

rebel soldier: could be legit
dengar: is legit....Tri/PBP variant
ATAT commander: surely faded...see the red is also discolored
han hoth: also faded imo
yoda: #1 legit..ornage eyes and pale face also meccano and the one next to him;)

Wolff
Back to top Go down
mike-skywalker
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mike-skywalker

pale face fig Empty
PostSubject: Re: pale face fig   pale face fig I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:26 am

In my oppinion the term "pale face" should only be used for the real pale (white painted faces) like AT-AT Commander, Dengar and all other PBP figures with white faces.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

pale face fig Empty
PostSubject: Re: pale face fig   pale face fig I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:02 pm

mike-skywalker wrote:
In my oppinion the term "pale face" should only be used for the real pale (white painted faces) like AT-AT Commander, Dengar and all other PBP figures with white faces.

IMO too, but Jimmy uses the term " white face" for these one (as he told me in chat yesterday...)

soo
:scratch:
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

pale face fig Empty
PostSubject: Re: pale face fig   pale face fig I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 pm

well , if you really want me to blame anyone , javi told me this, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pale face fig Empty
PostSubject: Re: pale face fig   pale face fig I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pale face fig

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1