The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Found a coin I thought I lost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

Found a coin I thought I lost Empty
PostSubject: Found a coin I thought I lost   Found a coin I thought I lost I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 4:32 pm

So I was going through a old photo album that I have that my mom gave me, It has photos of us as kids and stuff like that. Well I haven't looked at it for years as it was in a box in the storage room I was clearing, as I went through it I found an item I thought I lost. To most its just a coin but for me it's something special. After the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana they came to Canada. I was in the air cadet's at the time in N.S. we were in formation when they got off the plane, both of them stopped to talk to a few of us and they gave us all this coin. Diana was really nice to talk to so was Charles, they personally handed all of us the coins, I was so happy that I found it as it brought back great memories of that day. The thing I didn't know until recently was there were two coins made one was copper and the ones they handed out were silver ones, now it is with all my other cool coins I have.
Found a coin I thought I lost _57_210
Found a coin I thought I lost _57_110

Just wanted to share that with all of you

Larry
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Found a coin I thought I lost   Found a coin I thought I lost I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 6:39 pm

That is a cool story to go with a neat item. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Found a coin I thought I lost   Found a coin I thought I lost I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:34 am

Glad you found the coin! Agreeing with Bryan..such an awesome story!

cheers
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Found a coin I thought I lost   Found a coin I thought I lost I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:54 am

Thanks guys it did make my day, I was very glad I met them. It also made me very sad that she was killed. I remember hearing it on the TV it was like 9/11 the image is so clear I will never forget how I felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found a coin I thought I lost   Found a coin I thought I lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found a coin I thought I lost

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1