The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RIP Adam West

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

RIP Adam West Empty
PostSubject: RIP Adam West   RIP Adam West I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 9:53 pm

Did not hear about this until just now. Man before star wars even existed there was Batman. I watched it as often as I could even though it was all reruns. Adam west and Burt ward were the Batman and Robin for many of us growing up prior to the 89 keaton rendition.  What a tragic loss. Peace and prayers for his friends and family.

RIP Adam West Batman10
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

RIP Adam West Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Adam West   RIP Adam West I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 12:10 am

RIP good sir you were both a super hero and role model to so many kids. He always had a life lesson to teach while doing the show.

Both Adam and Burt were very kind as well. I met them both a few different times they were both so awesome and the bat mobile was so cool.

Larry
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

RIP Adam West Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Adam West   RIP Adam West I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 2:11 pm

RIP Adam West. He was the Batman I grew up with. Along with the feature film, the TV series was essential viewing as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Thundershot
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Thundershot

RIP Adam West Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Adam West   RIP Adam West I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 4:27 pm

A sad day indeed, Batman is the first ever television show that I can truly remember watching.

If you're a fan of Adam West's Batman, I can highly recommend Return To The Batcave.. a fitting way to remember both him & the role he made his own:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Adam West Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Adam West   RIP Adam West I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Adam West

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1