The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pricks on ebay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

pricks on ebay Empty
PostSubject: pricks on ebay   pricks on ebay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:16 am

put some bits n bobs on ebay and yet again getting clowns with zero feedback putting stupid bids in, ive deleted them but its just narks the life out of me when it happens.
also ive had 2 !!!!! non paying bidders in the last month, things they bid on where under a fiver as well pricks on ebay 816276

any one else get this or am i "special"

Andy
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

pricks on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: pricks on ebay   pricks on ebay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:38 am

Haha your defo special m8 Wink

No - i think you can block things like that when you set it up, 0 feedback stuff etc, been a while since i sold on there so cant remember
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

pricks on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: pricks on ebay   pricks on ebay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:54 pm

eek's ebay is a can of worm's for everbody.i think everyone has had a bad experiences on there.Dan cheers
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

pricks on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: pricks on ebay   pricks on ebay I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:23 am

another rant about ebay

postage and charges,

people charging over the top, but you expect quick delivery and well packed, well not so, waited over a week and it came in a kitikat box that was not sealed up properly, my vintage figures were poking out the side of the box pricks on ebay Icon_evil pricks on ebay Icon_evil pricks on ebay Icon_evil pricks on ebay Icon_evil , ,, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa more stuff ive bought has been marked despatched for over a week now and still no sign

ive messaged the guy just waiting for a reply

on a ligher note at 7.10am the special delivery postie knocked me outa bed with 1 figure (han trenchcoat) which i paid for yesterday and was only charged 1.25 delivery, pricks on ebay Icon_biggrin

Andy
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

pricks on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: pricks on ebay   pricks on ebay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:34 pm

fuck me ive got another one..... sold a load of cardbacks and stated reasonable shipping charges, also said i would ship worldwide at exact shipping contact for quote, anyway a guy from Holland has won 9 or 10 tottaling £65 quid, ive boxed them up carefully and got a quote of £33 signed and insured shipping and he is twisting saying im lying and how much is it really !!!!!!!

ive messaged him back ever so politely explaining he will see what ive been charged when it lands.... ( he aint paid yet )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pricks on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: pricks on ebay   pricks on ebay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pricks on ebay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1