The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Bossk Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

My Bossk Collection Empty
PostSubject: My Bossk Collection   My Bossk Collection I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Due to circumstances that were out of my control last year, I had to sell of the bulk of my Bossk Vintage to raise some much needed money ( to pay a vets bill) but now everything's sorted it's time to start rebuilding this back into its former glory or better.
To help keep me motivated (and focused) I'm doing something that I have never done before and that's showcasing this collection.
This is going to be a marathon not a sprint, mostly because I don't have that much disposable income and may have to save up for a few of the items that I plan to purchase.
My focus is on Bossk the character, so it's a mixture of Vintage and modern stuff.
At the moment it's mostly modern that remains  but over time I will update this with more Vintage purchases, in fact I have some on the way as I type this
So please bear with me and try to enjoy watching my collection grow as much as I'm going to enjoy collecting it.
Thanks Mike (Gorneesh)

VINTAGE

Bossk paint app error (note the lack of red paint around his neck)
My Bossk Collection 33629518864_a7aa9a7bc6_b

Some loose Bossk (I have more but you don't need to see a load of the same figure)
My Bossk Collection 34341527831_f944c0ee3a_b
Mexican Bootleg Bossk
My Bossk Collection 33662172833_16b1727df9_b

Card backs
My Bossk Collection 33629448134_7bc91d5e57_b

MODERN

Gentle Giant Jumbo vintage
My Bossk Collection 33629478224_d4e6ff7007_b

Full run of POTF2 Bossk's
My Bossk Collection 34086927800_b0120af7af_b

Other modern Bossk
My Bossk Collection 33629766174_a35a78b284_b
Jakks Jumbo 18"
My Bossk Collection 34471858515_7fe8258581_b

Last edited by Gorneesh on Sat May 06, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: My Bossk Collection   My Bossk Collection I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:19 pm

Good stuff Mike. Glad you're rebuilding. I had to let go of some stuff last year to pay bills too, so I know what it's like. But it's a nice feeling getting back into buying, and you're right that it's a marathon not a sprint. Looking forwrad to seeing this grow, Bossk is a cool character.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: My Bossk Collection   My Bossk Collection I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 8:19 pm

Awesome stuff. I also had to sell some items (my vlix figures) and know what it's like to sell on things you wish you didn't have to. Good luck with future pieces.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: My Bossk Collection   My Bossk Collection I_icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 10:24 am

Thanks, yeah selling it of was not a fun time, but hey somethings are worth it.
Have to admit that some of what was sold I may not afford to buy again the price of some stuff nowadays e.g. Bossk mailer, but hey you never know. keep telling myself that I can have a nice collection of Bossk even if its not full of Proof cards and first shots.
I was thinking twice about posting this, because to be honest there is not a lot of vintage, I could of  waited till there was more vintage, but figured that if I didn't do it now I would probably never will, plus the fact was I wanted the reader to follow me as the collection grows.
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: My Bossk Collection   My Bossk Collection I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 6:07 am

very cool bossk collection . good luck getting it all back to its previous glory . pets come first , ive been there cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Bossk Collection   My Bossk Collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Bossk Collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1