The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's Bossk?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

Where's Bossk?  Empty
PostSubject: Where's Bossk?    Where's Bossk?  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:14 pm

As I'm getting back into collecting, well mostly working on the Bossk focus I was wondering who has all the Bossk first shots, preproduction stuff? Etc.. There must be some about, I only ever see Revenge cards. Not that I can afford any of this stuff if it ever came onto the market but I would like to know where it is just so I can keep a cyber eye on it as you never know.
It's like all the other Bossk focus collecters are hiding.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Where's Bossk?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Bossk?    Where's Bossk?  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:21 pm

A lot of it is locked down in a collection from a guy no longer around. I have never heard if he sold up and most of his old threads were links to photobucket so his pics are dead now. I haven't seen much in way of bossk in some time though.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

Where's Bossk?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Bossk?    Where's Bossk?  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:30 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
A lot of it is locked down in a collection from a guy no longer around.  I have never heard if he sold up and most of his old threads were links to photobucket so his pics are dead now.  I haven't seen much in way of bossk in some time though.

I assume your on about the collection of Billy Bennett? Whose photos are used on swca, I have found more photos of his amazing collection but they were so well hidden on the web they were almost as hard to find as some of the items in them.
I was wondering if he still had that collection.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Where's Bossk?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Bossk?    Where's Bossk?  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 6:05 pm

Yes Billy Bennett aka baldylox over on rs. I haven't seen him around for quite some time. He had most bossk stuff both vintage and modern locked down. Massive bossk collection. More or less now a black hole collection as far as I know. Never saw him sell up and haven't seen any bossk stuff surface so assume he still has it.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Where's Bossk?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Bossk?    Where's Bossk?  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 7:21 pm

Just checked Billy's profile over there. Looks like he hasn't posted since 2011, but he did log in sometime in 2013. If you search for baldylox on rs in Google search you might be able to find a few self made threads of his and I think he used to put an email in them. Some of the older guys might have an idea of how to reach out to him also, if you can find them that is.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

Where's Bossk?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Bossk?    Where's Bossk?  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 3:30 pm

I think he's still collecting, I was talking to someone on Facebook ( I won't give out his name) about his Bossk collection and the photos I saw of it, it looked to be this collection so if he was not Baldylox then he must have brought the whole collection from him.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Where's Bossk?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Bossk?    Where's Bossk?  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 6:03 pm

Would be neat if it is him. I think Bill Cable might know a way to get a hold of him. Billy was a regular on the creature cantina for a while and that is a Bill Cable thing. Ian Caldwell(ian_c on the boards and I think that is his last name) was also a good friend of Billy.
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

Where's Bossk?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Bossk?    Where's Bossk?  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 3:45 pm

Daniel Bornhiem and Dan Lotz have Bossk proof card runs.

Haven't seen much 3d stuff out there recently although I believe there's at least one painted hardcopy that's in a big collection plus Ron Salvstore had an unpainted hardcopy assembled from different types of urethane.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

Where's Bossk?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Bossk?    Where's Bossk?  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 4:35 am

I've seen that unpainted hard copy on the SWCA website, it really is a thing of beauty, I would love to own that, but I can only dream.
Thanks for your help guys the hunt will continue ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where's Bossk?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Bossk?    Where's Bossk?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's Bossk?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1