The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update) Empty
PostSubject: Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update)   Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Releasing in May is the 40th Anniversary Smuggler's Bounty box.

This is the headline of the box for anyone interested:

Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update) Screen10

Regardless of vintage or not.. 40th anniversary is pretty special!
Back to top Go down
dj121
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update)   Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:14 am

These Pop! things are getting dangerous. I started out with one goal. Get the main characters from A New Hope. That's it. That's all I wanted. I have since picked up a few from The Force Awakens as well as a few exclusives and a couple from Empire as well as Jedi.

I subscribe to the Smuggler's Bounty box, and with only a couple exceptions I have been pleased overall. I did wind up selling off my Rogue One Pops from that box, and am thinking of doing the same thing for the Rebels Box.

But seeing the reveal of that Luke and Landspeeder? Oh DAMN! I am REALLY looking forward to this new box!
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update)   Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 11:35 am

Yeah man.

I took close to a year break from any subscription box until I saw the SW: Rebels.

I told myself I'd cancel it after I got that box, and look what comes out next. affraid bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update)   Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 11:51 am

I never got into PoP's thank god!! so just as well that they won't ship these to the UK.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update)   Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:23 am

I never got into these type of figures either, but that Luke and his speeder is pretty cool.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update)   Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smuggler's Bounty - 40th Anniversary (Update)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1