The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 4:04 pm

I'm going to say this (for me) is a mic drop moment.

Carded Hungarian Boba Fett!!

Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 20170513
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Shocked

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

That is a true grail item.
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 4:11 pm

First of all congratulations!!!!

Second, and I mean this in a good way, this is the most insane Vintage SW action figure collectible I have ever seen... ever... I think you might have hit me in the head when you dropped that mic... Congrats again on an amazing addition to your collection!
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 6:52 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Shocked

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

That is a true grail item.

And I have to add, :Drool: :Drool: :Drool:

Congrats JP and everyone else on their recent pick-ups!

Really fine stuff!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:40 am

John - congrats on that carded Hungarian Fett. What a top addition!

Mat - sweet new figures, and a good bargain for the Luke Jedi and Fett :clap:
Back to top Go down
mat8yr
Developer
Developer
mat8yr

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 9:00 am

John - that Hungarian is crazy! I didn't even know there was a Hungarian line, but to find a carded one like that is absolutely amazing! the chest color is completely different to any Fett I've ever seen and he's stole Chrewy's Bowcaster, the thief! Shocked

These are likely to be my last pickups for a while due to a trip back to the UK...

I'm getting dangerously close to beginning a fairly decent Ledy line-up with this burgundy cape Squiddy and removable-hood Jawa...
Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 Fullsi89

And I was pretty pleased with this ANH DL-44 Blaster too. I've been looking for one for a while but this was in nice condition and just poorly photographed on eBay so I grabbed it for under $30 total. Electrics don't work but that can often be rectified. Does anyone know if the tip of the blaster was sonic welded/glued or should both halves come apart once screws have been removed?
Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 Fullsi90
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 4:26 pm

Sweet ledy figures.  Congrats on the latest pickups.

The Hungarian line was not officially licensed. for more info on them when your on the home page of the gunnery forum further down the list is the outer realm section which is all about bootlegs. My favorite line is the Mexican s.a. line but mainly because I cant afford Hungarians. ha ha ha.

I am not sure on the numbers of the Hungarian carded fetts are out there, but cant be to many. To give a touch of rarity I have been around for a few years and have never seen a carded fett on the market and less than 5 loose ones. I am only on the forums though so not sure what passes on facebook.
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12    Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Mat, congrats on the beautiful Ledy figures & the Han Psitol! I especially love the Squidhead & Jawa figures because of their cloaks... I really love cloth variants because the variation has such a big visual impact on the figure...

@trappedtexan

Thanks for the info, I had no idea the Hungarian Fett was a bootleg... Such a super cool, crazy collectible...

Not for nothing guys, but I really have seen the coolest stuff since I got up here... Congrats to everyone that has shared photos of the their latest additions!
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 1:40 am

Machinegunn wrote:

Not for nothing guys, but I really have seen the coolest stuff since I got up here... Congrats to everyone that has shared photos of the their latest additions!

Couldn't have said it any better. Laughing
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 7:48 am

wow great hungarian fett John!!

sweet ledy additions . man i need that jawa but im not paying todays price tag on him
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 7:43 am

got a nice leia poncho with the coo stamp on the boot instead of the back of the leg . differing poncho's as well ..
left side coo on the back of boot(new one)
right side coo stamp on back of leg
Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 Leia_p11
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 8:56 am

Great pick up Bill!

I put her as one the figures you better get complete. 4 Accessories is just too much to cobble together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 9:54 am

Very nice pick up HellHippie, Congrats!

...And I agree with DarthBerizing, 4 accessories is a bit much to put together...
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 12:19 pm

Nice pick-up, Bill.

I'm sure the variant cabinet is filling up! lol!
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 5:13 pm

INCOMING: Electronics don't work but I might be able to fix that. It has the 3 position handle which seems to be difficult to find these days. I'll part the handle out and put it on a functional rifle if it comes to that:

Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 S-l1600
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 8:17 am

Broke, thats awesome man! I hope you are able to fix it.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:48 am

I'd like to see the whole process of fixing that if you get around to it!

Otherwise, such a great piece to add to your collection. Cool
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:31 pm

darthmatt22 wrote:
Machinegunn wrote:

Couldn't have said it any better. Laughing

Agree. Love looking at this thread, so much vintage goodness :Drool: :Drool:

Bill - congrats on the Leia addition!

Mat - congrats on the Ledy two. The LLRH Jawa is such a cool variant!

Broke - congrats on the blaster!
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 2:30 pm

darthmatt22 wrote:
I'd like to see the whole process of fixing that if you get around to it!

Otherwise, such a great piece to add to your collection. Cool

I can GoPro it or just take pics. Whatever ya'll want.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 3:58 pm

What is "GoPro"? Good pictures of step by step processes will likely be helpful to people in the future. In fact there may be some that have done this before with this rifle, but I have never seen any. Not saying its a must but if you want to do the community a favor that is an awesome way to contribute. Start a new thread on fixing the 3 position rifle or some such title though so we don't completely derail the acquisitions one.
Back to top Go down
Jedikman
New User
New User
Jedikman

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 2:20 pm

Darth berzing, wow that fett is freeking awesome awesome cool! I have the red and yellow card chewbacca's and though that fett only existed as a picture on the web! Truly a great addition! Ledy figs and blaster are also great pickups too! K
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Everyone has great pick ups lately. Well done. cheers
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:09 am

Another incoming:
Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 S-l1600
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 2:59 pm

Congrats Broke on your Millennium Falcon!! Such a wonderful ship, and a true must have for any vintage collector!! Enjoy her man, she's beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 5:23 pm

Machinegunn wrote:
Congrats Broke on your Millennium Falcon!! Such a wonderful ship, and a true must have for any vintage collector!! Enjoy her man, she's beautiful!!

I'm going to get it all white again because it's a bit mismatched now. Should be simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12   Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Latest Vintage Purchases - Volume 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next