The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Competition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

Custom Competition  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Well hopefully I have time as it's only 7:30 here but I failed to get the full model done so had to resort to drawing. I should have stuck with trying to fix the model.

Anyway here is my entry, It does look better on paper believe it or not lol.

It's an all charcoal drawing of the outside of Jabba's palace.

Custom Competition  - Page 3 00110
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 9:11 am

All right. 3 entries officially in and this competition is closed. No further entries will be accepted. Judges can begin deliberation.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 11:52 pm

Even though I don't have a chance which I already knew, I am going to do the one I had originally started but in a smaller scale.

I just wanted to do it as my new idea for miniture star wars dios.

Larry
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 12:25 am

arohk wrote:
Even though I don't have a chance which I already knew, I am going to do the one I had originally started but in a smaller scale.

I just wanted to do it as my new idea for miniture star wars dios.

Larry

Look forward to seeing your original idea Larry. Judges are still deliberating so don't count yourself out.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Alright.....judging has been done. First thanks to those who participated. I really thought this would generate more interest. Everyone did a good job, but we can only have one winner. The judges went back and forth a bit on this but ultimately a decision came to be that the winner is..........Roger!!!!!!! Congrats to Roger aka: Teeksolo for winning the competition.

Roger I will be in contact soon about your prize choice. Thanks again to our participants.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 9:35 pm

Congratulations Roger great job and one awesome drawing, I would have beat you but didn't want to show off my awesome drawing ability or lack there of lol. You did a great job on the drawing don't suppose you would be willing to part with it by chance it would make a nice addition to my collection.

Larry
Back to top Go down
TeekSolo
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
TeekSolo

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 1:08 am

bounce This is brilliant, couldn't be happier, thank you.

Larry I hope you don't mind but I would like to keep this one as a reminder of this comp, hopefully it'll act as a boost to my confidence when I need it. Looking forward to seeing your mini dioramas I love the idea. I've kept away from building dioramas myself as I don't have the space but I never even considered making miniatures, can't wait to see them. cheers
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 1:57 am

No worries bud I will post pics when I am done I plan on doing two of them. One I had in mind for some time and the one for the compitition.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2016 2:36 pm

cheers  Congrats Roger, another crown earned king

Now get back to that drawing board and start creating more cool Star Wars pics bounce indy

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 am

Congrats Roger. :clap:

Hopefully next time, I'll have more time to put something together.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Prize is on the way.
Back to top Go down
TeekSolo
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
TeekSolo

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 5:05 pm

cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers

Thanks Bryan.
Back to top Go down
TeekSolo
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
TeekSolo

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 8:17 am

I chose Nien Nunb as my prize and he has now arrived. I couldn't be happier with him and he's settling in well with the relatives. Laughing

Custom Competition  - Page 3 00610
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 11:25 am

Looks good with his kin. Glad you liked him. Even more glad he arrived in good condition. Never can tell when using USPS if they will play a bit of football with your package or be careful.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 9:45 pm

Custom Competition  - Page 3 Final_10

Deserved winner for sure.  Great work Smile
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 9:59 am

Congrats on the win & the great prize, Roger! cheers

Looking forward to more of your work in the future.

But just like Paul said.. get back to work! indy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Competition    Custom Competition  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Competition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3