The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite figure exposed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

Favorite figure exposed! Empty
PostSubject: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 9:14 am

Hello everyone, i just thought i would share my favorite figure, had him since childhood i dont know if its rare, but one of his peg holes is covered with a film of paint, for this reason alone he has always been and always will be my favorite fig Stormie Smiley

I urge everyone out there to post there favorite, it might be beaten up with one leg who cares!! if its your favorite post it Smile

Thanks guys i hope you like him..................

Favorite figure exposed! 20160345
Favorite figure exposed! 20160347
Favorite figure exposed! 20160348
Favorite figure exposed! 20160344
Favorite figure exposed! 20160346

Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 9:38 am

This is a hard question. lol! I'm gonna' take some time on this one.
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 9:47 am

yes its a hard question , my favorite figure has always been the tusken raider . just the coolest looking character in star wars for me . period . (ig88 close 2nd btw) I loved him as a kid and I love him as an adult , heres my three ..............
l to r normal cheeks , hollow cheeks , poch , (MECCANO ANYONE??????)
Favorite figure exposed! Tus3
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 9:56 am

Wicket. Cool

You mean to tell me there are other figures besides him? affraid
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:08 am

DartMatt totally understand if you need time its a tough one :scratch:

Hellhippie thanks for sharing that perfect set of tuskens :Drool: i hope you find that meccano!!

Trappedtexan you shocked me there with wicket, but i can see the attraction :grr:

Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:16 am

Lobotic wrote:

Trappedtexan you shocked me there with wicket, but i can see the attraction :grr:

See the first figure thread. Might explain it a bit. lol! http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8429-first-figure
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:36 am

trappedtexan wrote:
Lobotic wrote:

See the first figure thread.  Might explain it a bit.  lol! http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8429-first-figure

That explains it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TeekSolo
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
TeekSolo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 5:35 pm

This is an almost impossible task so I've considered what figure would I keep if I had to part with my collection. By a very slim margin I've gone for the original Stormtrooper. This was one of the first figures I had and I believe it represents everything that is good about the vintage line.
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:17 pm

Excellent choice teeksolo Stormie Smiley

I bet your new ledy squidhead was close?  

Great looking fig by the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TeekSolo
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
TeekSolo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Thanks Lobotic. I really like the Squid Head but my choice was mainly one of nostalgia. Second and third would've been ERG and Wicket.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:14 pm

TeekSolo wrote:
Thanks Lobotic. I really like the Squid Head but my choice was mainly one of nostalgia. Second and third would've been ERG and Wicket.
cheers wicket is in your top three. Now to help you get rid of the other two. Twisted Evil
lol!
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:40 pm

I do like wicket he is cute as the figs go and he gets a lot if attention from leia ( oh yes :Drool: ), hmmm I suppose if the question was which is my fav sculpted fig it would be yoda Very Happy I just like the amount of accessories you get and it works so well! I also think his mold is class Smile
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Lobotic wrote:

I do like wicket he is cute as the figs go and he gets a lot if attention from leia ( oh yes :Drool: ), hmmm I suppose if the question was which is my fav sculpted fig it would be yoda Very Happy  I just like the amount of accessories you get and it works so well! I also think his mold is class Smile

This would be my answer. I also like how many accessories he comes with and love the "Pac-Man" eyes, green tones and the feeling of the cloth robe Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:13 am

Hey DarthMatt thanks for the answer, i am with you on the yoda sculpt and accessories, the pair combined work so well. Of course i have a love for all figs but yoda does it for me lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite figure exposed!   Favorite figure exposed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite figure exposed!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1