The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 7:19 pm

hellhippie wrote:
WOW great prizes👏  , I thought it was a carded coming your way.

I had offered a few carded options and also mentioned I had a loose Luke stormtrooper to make part of a loose lot. Andy asked me for the loose stuff and I wanted to make sure he was happy with his prize, so I threw together a few things for him. He said the Luke was all he needed, but I sent a few extras. Wanted to surprise him with a few things he didn't know we're coming also. Wink

Glad you like them Andy.

I am also sorry to hear both you and Bill have injuries. I wish you both to get better and you guys will be included in my prayers.

At this time I have a few other things going on so wish to take a break before we begin a new game. Maybe in a bit if you guys want we can do a similar game only with television shows? It may be a prizeless game as I have something else in mind for the near future. What a Face
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:21 am

Agreeing with Bill on this one -- WOW is right!

Nice haul, Andy. Bryan did a great job hosting as well as putting together that care package! lol!

Hope you both feel better.

- Regards
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 3:03 pm

Great prizes! Kudos to Bryan and congrats Andy. I was waiting to see a moc too but those figures are well sweet and how cool you can match a helmet with that Luke cheers  
Get well soon dodgy knees sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3