The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 11:59 am

The Rules

•One person posts a scene from a reasonably well known film.  Note: Any movie is open for grabs, doesn't have to be star wars related, but must be a movie please.  No TV Shows.

•The others post their guesses at the answer.

•First to correctly guess the film title wins 1 point.

•If that is the case, the first person confirms the correct answer and updates the leaderboard (please wait for this before moving on with the game!!!)

•The person giving the correct answer has to post the next picture! ... and so on.

First person to score 30 points is the champion and will be crowned the new movie scene detail king cheers.

The lucky winner will receive one of the following as a prize:

TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Image52
TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Image53
TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Image54
TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Image55
TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Image56

The nien numb may appear glossy, I have owned it for many years and sealed it in a bag from a food saver thing when I was a teen.  It doesn't appear to have any card damage or bubble damage, but I am not a grader or MOC collector so it might not be dead perfect.  The rebel commando has a bend that goes across the top of the card from the bubble to the top.  The bubble is yellowed a bit on it.  The Nikto has a yellowed bubble and when you look at the card from the side it has a slight wave to it, but nothing to bad and it looks good in a star case.  The figure you choose will come to you in a star case, but the star case is not a new star case so it may have some scratches on it, but nothing real bad.  If you win and you are a loose collector then I can arrange a loose lot for you.  None of my loose extras are complete since they are extras, but I do have some in nice shape.  If you choose a loose lot, I will get some options together.  I think I have a loose luke stormy without helmet or blaster so that can be one of them if I can dig it out, we can work that out when we get there.

Sorry for the upside down pics, they were right side up when I took them. lol!

The prize will be shipped out free of charge to the winner.  Also I will kick the game off with the first pic to guess at, but will not be playing after that so I can run/ref the game when needed.

Edit: Rule added.  The person posting the clue stumps everyone after two clues are given, that person gets a point and chooses a different movie to post a clue from.  Please give time between the two clues and also name the movie that stumped everyone.

Last edited by trappedtexan on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:01 pm

Continuing from part 1 here: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t8118p870-tig-movie-detail-game

Guys we had to split this up because once it gets to around 60 pages the forum sometimes causes problems and splits things automatically and jumbles it up. It is better if we do it so that is why a part two was made. The scores are below with Andy's clue in the next post. This has been a fun game to watch and maybe when we finish this round if you guys want to play again for fun without a prize we can do that?

Scores:

Nico - 27
Darthmatt22 - 26
Artoo_Detour - 23
CorporateSlave - 21
AussieJames - 15
DarthBerizing - 11
Richard_H - 7
hellhippie - 7
ourchickenshack - 6
Cantina_Patron - 6
arohk - 4
coachk28 - 5
Commander Clint - 2
Gorneesh - 3
Dutchskywalker - 1
walkie - 1

Last edited by trappedtexan on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:02 pm

Andy got the last point and then gave this clue with no guesses yet.

Next  What a Face
TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Image61
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:06 pm

I don't know from that clue but just wanted to say what an epic game this has been and has even reached the dizzy heights of a part 2

whack

It's really close at the top between Andy and Matt phew
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:41 pm

I wanted to add, there are two who are really close.....but it can still go to anybody. If these guys get hard clues they can't guess, or they just aren't on at the right time, etc.. Don't let the fact there are two really close keep you from playing. This is not just about prizes, but also to have fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:55 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
I don't know from that clue but just wanted to say what an epic game this has been and has even reached the dizzy heights of a part 2

It's been a great game played in good spirit cheers I would play even without a prize because I end up with a good list of films that I have not seen, but want to watch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jabbathefett
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
jabbathefett

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:40 pm

This sounds like a lot of fun but I am completely stumped on that last picture from the current movie. I don't even have a guess. Is she in a distillery?
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 7:53 am

TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Image63
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:47 am

the wizard of gore??? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 11:43 am

hellhippie wrote:
the wizard of gore??? :scratch:
No
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 2:37 pm

I forgot to write the original clue post time when I made the new thread.  It was posted on 02/14/16 at 9:37 am according to my iPad so we are just around day and a half Mark.  

We have two clues.  Here is the rub on some harder ones in the past we went three clues before calling the stump and on some we only went two.  Haven't really had a hard rule on this.......I am thinking for the sake of the game that the clues need to be at least two and we go at least 48 hours before calling the stump.  So by my math we have until 9:37 am in the morning before we call it.  If Andy wants to give another clue that is cool, but by what we have done in the past it isn't required.  Anyone have thoughts on this?  I don't want to make the game harder or change it, but I am just going by what we have done.  Some got two clues some got three but we pretty much stuck around the 48 hours timeframe.

Looking back at the rules we added the rule of two clues with time in between but unspecified. So I say we stick to that but specify the time being 48 hours. Is everyone ok with that? It hasn't been a hard rule before, but I don't want to take a stump point from people either if they have earned one.
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 6:08 pm

These two pics are a clue to the title of the movie  What a Face
TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Image64
(Nickname) Add them together  What a Face
TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Image68

Bryan, your suggestions are fine with me mate cheers
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:06 am

Score has been updated to give Andy the stump point. Andy please name that movie and post a new clue.

Nico - 28
Darthmatt22 - 26
Artoo_Detour - 23
CorporateSlave - 21
AussieJames - 15
DarthBerizing - 11
Richard_H - 7
hellhippie - 7
ourchickenshack - 6
Cantina_Patron - 6
arohk - 4
coachk28 - 5
Commander Clint - 2
Gorneesh - 3
Dutchskywalker - 1
walkie - 1
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:06 am

Blue eys of the broken doll?

I like clues like this. Was going to say 'Guys and Dolls' at first because Frankie was in that and he's a guy Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:07 am

Gah late by a few seconds!! whack Smile
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:08 am

Sorry Paul, you got in just a second to late. The stump was called and could have been called earlier than I did.
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:51 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Blue eys of the broken doll?

I like clues like this. Was going to say 'Guys and Dolls' at first because Frankie was in that and he's a guy Smile
It was indeed What a Face
TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Image10
Very close there mate phew
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 12:01 pm

Nico wrote:

Very close there mate  phew

Cheers mate, that was a cool clue cheers
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 12:13 pm

Fingers on the trigger What a Face
TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Image11
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:33 pm

TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Blair_10

Just to drag this game out a bit more :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:36 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Blair_10

Just to drag this game out a bit more  :cool laugh:
That's the one bro cheers

Nico - 28
Darthmatt22 - 26
Artoo_Detour - 23
CorporateSlave - 21
AussieJames - 15
DarthBerizing - 11
Richard_H - 7
hellhippie - 7
ourchickenshack - 7
Cantina_Patron - 6
arohk - 4
coachk28 - 5
Commander Clint - 2
Gorneesh - 3
Dutchskywalker - 1
walkie - 1

Over to you James What a Face
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Next up ...

TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 Evil-d10
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Evil Dead :scratch:
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:06 pm

Nico wrote:

Spot On Wink

Nico - 29
Darthmatt22 - 26
Artoo_Detour - 23
CorporateSlave - 21
AussieJames - 15
DarthBerizing - 11
Richard_H - 7
hellhippie - 7
ourchickenshack - 7
Cantina_Patron - 6
arohk - 4
coachk28 - 5
Commander Clint - 2
Gorneesh - 3
Dutchskywalker - 1
walkie - 1

Back at you brother Cool
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:38 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
Nico wrote:

Spot On Wink

Nico - 29
Darthmatt22 - 26
Artoo_Detour - 23
CorporateSlave - 21
AussieJames - 15
DarthBerizing - 11
Richard_H - 7
hellhippie - 7
ourchickenshack - 7
Cantina_Patron - 6
arohk - 4
coachk28 - 5
Commander Clint - 2
Gorneesh - 3
Dutchskywalker - 1
walkie - 1

Back at you brother Cool

One away for Andy.........come on and lets stump him a few times. Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2   TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIG Movie Detail Game Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next