The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YPS Snow Trooper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Hi can anyone give me a ruff estimate on a YPS SnowTrooper it has the standard S.T gun & the cape with round holes. Scar coo. But chest and helmet is yellow Sleep

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:18 pm

I've just bought one in better condition for that for £50 posted
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:24 pm

Are we talking with the YPS comic? Without the comic is he still considered a YPS? I hear them referred to as that all the time, but have seen them called PBP also and without the comic it is just a scarred coo.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:52 pm

For a good one with the regular weapon $80-$100.
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:57 pm

double scar or single scar ive seen prices fluctuate also on a side note Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Thanks for all the replies.

No comic & no action rifle (is that it lol) comes with regular rifle. Yeah the YPS title is a bit annoying lol I was a bit confused because I knew they were addressed as PBP. I had about 6 these in my collection all different scar Coo's but sold em! Sad

Thank you for the price gauges, so I'm thinking $150 is over the top lol.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 5:48 pm

Thank you for the price gauges, so I'm thinking $150 is over the top lol. [/quote]

Oh ya that it is. Now if it had the Action Force weapon then $150 would be fair as that weapon is almost impossible to find, I have been searching with no luck so far found lots of white and silver ones but no black.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:36 pm

arohk wrote:

Oh ya that it is. Now if it had the Action Force weapon then $150 would be fair as that weapon is almost impossible to find, I have been searching with no luck so far found lots of white and silver ones but no black. [/quote]

Larry that rifle can also be found in an action force weapon pack I think.  I haven't looked in a good while, but those used to come up from time to time.

YPS Snow Trooper  Enemy10

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Yep the YPS label shits me to tears Suspect
But single scar, double scar, smooth scar, 'soft' vs 'hard' torso which ones which??? NONE are YPS exclusive. But yeah $150 is way over the top. I can see round hole cape going for $50 & a nice figure for $50. I did see one with action force gun sell for 'stupid' money. Wasn't long ago David T was selling the AF packs for like 15 pound!!!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 7:02 pm

15 pound wow the closest I seen was $100 mind you they were AFA graded I just couldn't bring myself to open a weapon pack to take that weapon out for that much.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:18 pm

If you look for action force weapon packs, you can still snag be cheap sometimes. One of these enemy packs sold in November for $35 usd.

Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:21 pm

Damn why do I always miss these was that on Ebay.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:22 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
arohk wrote:

Oh ya that it is. Now if it had the Action Force weapon then $150 would be fair as that weapon is almost impossible to find, I have been searching with no luck so far found lots of white and silver ones but no black.

Larry that rifle can also be found in an action force weapon pack I think.  I haven't looked in a good while, but those used to come up from time to time.

YPS Snow Trooper  Enemy10[/quote]

Yup that's the one I need
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:36 am

$150, guys get with the times with an AF rifle these are fetching £150-£175 on eBAY at the moment.

As for the black rifle, I think there is still one available for £40'ish if someones interested?

Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:05 am

Wow the price has gone up on these a lot.  Like everything else I guess.

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 10:59 am

Think is hard torso snowtroopers are common as muck in the UK, with cape is tricky to find, the action force gun even trickier.

Back to top Go down
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:53 am

Wow that is high! popcorn

But without the action force rifle is just a scar coo snowie lol

Was trying to get a fair offer to someone, but the way prices are now nobody wants to sell for less or should I say fair price lol.
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:13 pm

I bought this weapon pack about 18 months ago for £15(I think) when I was on a mission to get a loose YPS gun, but could not find one in my price range, a kind seller on Ebay gave me a silver one for free as a placeholder  Very Happy Only problem with this weapon pack is I don't want to open it  No The hunt continues  What a Face YPS Snow Trooper  Image35
I believe it also has the same figure stands that were in the Palitoy Death Star playset cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Nico wrote:
I bought this weapon pack about 18 months ago for £15(I think) when I was on a mission to get a loose YPS gun, but could not find one in my price range, a kind seller on Ebay gave me a silver one for free as a placeholder  Very Happy Only problem with this weapon pack is I don't want to open it  No The hunt continues  What a Face YPS Snow Trooper  Image35
I believe it also has the same figure stands that were in the Palitoy Death Star playset cheers

Good resistance skills Andy. Yes you're right the action stand is the same one as what came with the Palitoy and Toltoys Death Star playset and Darth Vader Star Destroyer playset.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 5:02 pm

The more I look at that weapons pack the more I want one now lol.

Off topic! I love the palitoy deathstar, how much one of those go for now loose?
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 5:07 pm

I haven't looked in a while June, but I am guessing they are more than $1200 as that is what I saw one sell for quite a while back.

Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 6:40 pm

Sadly I never had the Death Star playset but a school friend were I used to go a lot after school had one so spent many hours recreating battles cheers
Out of the Palitoy Death Star I played with and the U.S. one with the Dianoga figure, trash compactor with little foam pieces ect, which was released first :scratch: Or were they both similar times in different country's unsure
And which do you prefer out of the two ?
Back to top Go down
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 6:48 pm

I don't know about the release, but I love the Palitoy DE playset more! I had a incomplete one and sold it like an idiot Sad
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Jedi_june wrote:
I don't know about the release, but I love the Palitoy DE playset more! I had a incomplete one and sold it like an idiot Sad

I agree June, for me the Palitoy rocks cheers But I do love the plastic trash compactor/Dianoga figure and the little foam pieces on the other one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi_june
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Jedi_june

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 6:59 pm

Ha yeah that part of the set rocks! And the monster is a expensive little bugger now lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YPS Snow Trooper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: YPS Snow Trooper    YPS Snow Trooper  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YPS Snow Trooper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next