The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bantha_Poodo
New User
New User

How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? Empty
PostSubject: How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic?   How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 5:14 pm

I have two Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arms - one is beige, the other is gray. Which one is authentic? Could they both be authentic? I've researched the Jedi Training ball enough to learn to a smooth ball was released for Palitoy and a polyhedral ball was released for both the Canadian/American market. Can anyone tell me about the arm?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic?   How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 9:33 pm

AJ might be able to help. Here is a thread from rs asking similar question.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1124986/
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic?   How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:10 pm

Here are some close up pics of mine which is 100% real so you can compare. I took some very detailed shots for id purpose before, not sure if they are here some place or not. I don't remember if I did a float test or not hope these help though.

How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? DSC00332_zps394aba2c
How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? DSC00330_zps75c53cd4
How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? DSC00329_zps55788cbe
How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? DSC00328_zps7cff048f
How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? DSC00324_zps01f7f7e7
How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? DSC00323_zps30af7028
How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? DSC00322_zpscb1e9fa6
How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? DSC00320_zps2e422207
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic?   How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 11:06 pm

beige?
light grey is fake
How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? Sdc13610
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic?   How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:27 am

That's the part that sucks with being coloured blind it's hard to tell exactly what the colour is sometimes Smile. Like the ones in your pic AJ to me it looks like two greenish ones and a light cream colour. I am guessing the one in the middle is light grey and the other two are beige? correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic?   How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to tell if Millennium Falcon Jedi Training Arm is authentic?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1