The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:40 am

After 15 years of adult collecting and 7-8 years of investigation and documentation for my study about PBP/Poch ,yesterday was the greatest day…

This is not about a collecting piece but about information.

Yesterday, i finally met in person with the PBP´s Responsible of Operations in the manufacturing department specifically , basicly the person in charge of the whole PBP production process!

I cant be more thankful with him and with the PBP´s Sales-man Responsible, who put me in contact with him.It was a kindly and friendly interview for more than 3 hours with him.He have a brilliant memory and he was absolutely friendly with me.

So, No more wild theories or guessing around about PBP production process …

You can check the status of the book on here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/STAR-WARS-PBPPoch-Comprehensive-Catalog/1396708397293772?ref=hl

https://www.facebook.com/javier.ruilopez.33

Thanks for looking

Javier

Last edited by javiswspain on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:46 am

That's great news Javi Very Happy
Can't wait for the book mate cheers
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:47 am

Nico wrote:

Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 7:28 am

javiswspain wrote:

After 15 years of adult collecting and 7-8 years of investigation and documentation for my study about PBP/Poch ,yesterday was the greatest day…

Yesterday, i finally met in person with the PBP´s Responsible of Operations in the manufacturing department specifically , basicly the person in charge of the whole PBP production process!

I cant be more thankful with him and with the PBP´s Sales-man Responsible, who put me in contact with him.It was a kindly and friendly interview for more than 3 hours with him.He have a brilliant memory and he was absolutely friendly with me.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/STAR-WARS-PBPPoch-Comprehensive-Catalog/1396708397293772?ref=hl

Thanks for looking

Javier

Great news with your book Javi and I'm glad that your happy with the information you have, I can't wait to see what proof you guys have found as I've been looking to prove to my self for a while now if PBP where injecting plastic to produce loose figures. I hope your not referring to this as a wild theory to as to me it's quite cler to see. I'd welcome you or any of your friends who are helping you with this book to explain it to me here though so I can add these PBP figures to the new COO Guide here on TIG

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7944-question-for-the-variant-experts-about-greedo-with-blue-boots
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:09 am

Very cool indeed I for one can't wait to get one Smile
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:15 am

snaggletooth wrote:
javiswspain wrote:

Thanks for looking

Javier

Great news with your book Javi and I'm glad that your happy with the information you have, I can't wait to see what proof you guys have found as I've been looking to prove to my self for a while now if PBP where injecting plastic to produce loose figures. I hope your not referring to this as a wild theory to as to me it's quite cler to see. I'd welcome you or any of your friends who are helping you with this book to explain it to me here though so I can add these PBP figures to the new COO Guide here on TIG

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7944-question-for-the-variant-experts-about-greedo-with-blue-boots
Thanks for kind words!
To be honest i wasn't aware of that thread, i am not in to forums lately.I am talking in general terms when i said "wild theories" about PBP , nothing in particular about that thread.
Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Javi, that is fantastic. Congrats on landing that interview. Will some of the interview be included in the book? I know with the book being right around the corner it may not be able to be put in if most of the content is written and your just down to editing.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
vincentvanghoul
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
vincentvanghoul

PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:40 pm

That's awesome! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:01 am

aussiejames wrote:
Nico wrote:

x3
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:27 am

Forget Episode VII we want this book Smile

Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:54 am

Absolutely
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Congrats Javi, great news on landing that interview cheers

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:41 am

Well done Javi. I can not wait to get your book in my hands!!!
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:04 am

Congrats Javi, he must have been a gold mine of information for you and the book!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-   The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The greatest day in 15 years of adult collecting-exclusive PBP/Poch info inside-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1