The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star wars event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Star wars event Empty
PostSubject: Star wars event   Star wars event I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 2:54 pm

This may have already been discussed somewhere. I now we have quite a few UK members here and ran across the rebelscum post today regarding this. Looks like a convention scheduled for December of this year in Manchester. I am just passing the information in case some of you might not know or have seen anything about it.

Here is the rebelscum post:
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1119916/

Here is the actual event website:
http://www.starwarsuk.co.uk/

Looks like a lot of fun. If this has been posted elsewhere or needs to be deleted or moved feel free to do so.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Star wars event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars event   Star wars event I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 4:07 am

CE3 is all I can dream/hope/maybe be at Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

Star wars event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars event   Star wars event I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:40 pm

This event is being organized by a dealer who sold TT without declaring them and argued that as they could never be proven it was all hypothetical.

You may know him as actionforcetoys
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Star wars event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars event   Star wars event I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 4:09 pm

Richard_H wrote:
This event is being organized by a dealer who sold TT without declaring them and argued that as they could never be proven it was all hypothetical.

You may know him as actionforcetoys

I know nothing about the event or the organizers, was just passing along the info as I saw a post on rebelscum about it and knew we have quite a few members here who are in that area.

*Edit added info*
I know a little about the toy toni stuff but haven't jumped into the information since I am a loose collector. Looks like Richard was right that Andy of actionforcetoys was selling these without declaring them, however Jason (Mr Palitoy) had posted on rebelscum that he was now declaring them and was a good seller. http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1111987-4/

Most of the guys here know me and I am in no way affiliated with this event nor with this dealer. Just wanted to show what I was able to find with a quick google search. Again I just posted this up in case someone might be interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star wars event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars event   Star wars event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star wars event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1