The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

re: Where to buy ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HothTony
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

re: Where to buy ? Empty
PostSubject: re: Where to buy ?   re: Where to buy ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Hi all

Novice again :O( ........... Can anyone recommend any dealers/ sellers in particular that offer fair pricing etc as Ebay is an obvious place to look but I have already had a couple of disappointments !
I think I have decided to start on the ROTJ MOC range if possible and want to get the best I can get (within budget) rither with or without being graded but still trying to work out what sort of price I should be paying......thanks as always Tony
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: re: Where to buy ?   re: Where to buy ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:06 pm

i rarely buy from ebay anymore for numerous reasons

i do recommend , most of the tig members , havent dealed with everyone offcourse

but check out the feedback first ,

never have i been disapointed here , and also , not everyone sells all the time , but i can tell ya vintage city has some nice goodies all year round , and prices are always good plus if you dont like the price you can always offer your best bid

hope this helps, and patients is a vertue in this collecting game
Back to top Go down
HothTony
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

PostSubject: Re: re: Where to buy ?   re: Where to buy ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Thanks for that.....patience....not really known for that so gonna have to change !!

Where would I find vintage city ?
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: re: Where to buy ?   re: Where to buy ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:13 pm

in the classifeids , Wink

you can always post a wish list and have bro's contact you aswell

just add wtb ( wanted to buy )in front of your topic title
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: re: Where to buy ?   re: Where to buy ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:15 pm

If you are after many production figures and playsets (especially loose) Vintage city (Brett) is a great seller.

He has more stock come through his hands weekly than most people eat hot dinners weekly Laughing
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: re: Where to buy ?   re: Where to buy ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Via ebay, Leah's toys (Paul) UK ebay & James @ SWSeller US ebay are ever reliable. There are more but that's a start. ACME also had a heap of carded stuff you can PM him here on TIG.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: re: Where to buy ?   re: Where to buy ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:46 pm

also , ive your interested in moc's , my pal josh over at swcc and rs or swfuk still has lots of moc's for sale ,

contact him and tell him i send ya , and you will surely be treathend well
Back to top Go down
HothTony
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

PostSubject: Re: re: Where to buy ?   re: Where to buy ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:06 am

Thanks guys....will make contact.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: re: Where to buy ?   re: Where to buy ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:17 am

If your looking for MOC's on a budget then go for ROTJ or Tri Logo.

My advice would be to decide what level of condition is acceptable to you for example i collect MOC's in the following condition -

Clear Bubbles
No Bubble Cracks
Small bubble dents (especially Tri Logo) are ok
POP's intact
Can live with the odd card crease
Price Stickers are ok
No ink touch ups

Decide what standard that your looking for and add the ones on ebay that fit this into your watched items.

Spend a few months seeing what they end for price wise without bidding to start to get a feel for the different values of all the different figures values on certain cards MOC.

Feel free to PM me about any MOC's that may take your interest and ill give you a value and a fair price to pay.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: re: Where to buy ?   re: Where to buy ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:29 am

jimmymindtricks wrote:
also , ive your interested in moc's , my pal josh over at swcc and rs or swfuk still has lots of moc's for sale ,

contact him and tell him i send ya , and you will surely be treathend well

Josh will certainly threaten you well, but don't worry, he's mostly harmless. Laughing

Sorry Jimmy, couldn't let this one go. Wink
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: re: Where to buy ?   re: Where to buy ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:06 am

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3567651&page=20&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3567651
Hers's a link to Josh's stuff Smile
"Spend a few months seeing what they end for price wise without bidding to start to get a feel for the different values of all the different figures values on certain cards MOC." more wise words from the boss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: re: Where to buy ?   re: Where to buy ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

re: Where to buy ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-