The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is! Empty
PostSubject: Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is!   Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:41 pm

wolff here are the pic's of my ledy Yoda belt.it has a different feature than my other ledy belt's and for any other ledy one's i have seen.the belt has a deep cavern that start's from the bottom on the circle hole and run's all the way through the bottom and end's at the post,wow.what can you tell me about this.check it out.Dan. Shocked Shocked ShockedLili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is! Weird_16Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is! Weird_15Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is! Weird_14Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is! Weird_13Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is! Weird_11Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is! Weird_12Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is! Weird_10
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is!   Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi Dan,

this belt is a factory error.

Let me expalin. The round thing is the injection point, where the platic is injected into the mold. On your belt there was used to less material. So the part around the injection point was not filled up correctly!

So its not really an factory error but I sliped through quality control (no wonder on lili ledy Smile ) and thats all!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is!   Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:48 pm

ok,that is good to know.so it's a Lili Ledy manufacture defect.it seem's i have a lot of those type's.have you seen my manufacture defect,8d8 ask joe he know's.so i've got ledy blem's sweet.thank's for the heads up bro.Dan cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is!   Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lili Ledy belt variant.look how wild this thing is!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1