The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Folks in or from Australia..PLEASE see here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roussimoff
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

Folks in or from Australia..PLEASE see here! Empty
PostSubject: Folks in or from Australia..PLEASE see here!   Folks in or from Australia..PLEASE see here! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Hello. Smile Though this isnt Star Wars related, it IS toy related, hope thats cool here.

Anyhow, I need to know about two figures from a now extinct line called "Galidor". These were big, clunky figures very similiar in design to a 70s toy, and their gimmick was that you could reduce the figures to pieces and swap them out with others. (They are made by LEGO..)

Heres the thing: There are TWO that were (apparently?) ONLY released in OZ. Their names are: Tager and Aquart. (Aquart? sounds like what I just downed before typing this...hic.. Wink)
I'd very much be interested in these, and would trade heavily for them or pay a more than fair price. The ONLY times I EVER see them for sale is in OZ, and lately I havent seen them at ALL. Sad

If ANYone can help, I'd GLADLY trade three cases of Vegemite jars for either figure!! (Sorry...stereotype humour there... Embarassed )

Thanks in advance guys!! cheers

Andre
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Folks in or from Australia..PLEASE see here!   Folks in or from Australia..PLEASE see here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:49 am

I'll keep an eye out for ya Andre. Never heard of them, but they sound kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
cejay
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
cejay

PostSubject: Re: Folks in or from Australia..PLEASE see here!   Folks in or from Australia..PLEASE see here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 am

Never heard of them either.. but will keep an eye out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Roussimoff
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Folks in or from Australia..PLEASE see here!   Folks in or from Australia..PLEASE see here! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:18 am

Thank you thank you!! Smile Yeah, the last place I saw them for sale was a place called 'Shop Magic Australia" or something like that.. I regularly check E-Bay.Aus as well. The figures are on a webstore now, but Its in OZ and they are rarely (if ever) in stock anyhow. Sad Methinks its one of those "gouging" situations where if you buy the figure IN OZ its like $10, but if you buy it OUTSIDE of Oz, it becomes like $60...some import supply/demand/greed bullshit I'm sure. Rolling Eyes Same goes for a lot of Japanese toys...good lord...THEY'D pay $2 for a little vinyl Godzilla doll from a street vendor, but then the same figure is on some U.S. toy site for $40 under the banner "HOT from JAPAN!" Rolling Eyes

Ah well...
Razz

Thanks again guys..

Andre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Folks in or from Australia..PLEASE see here!   Folks in or from Australia..PLEASE see here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Folks in or from Australia..PLEASE see here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1