The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)?   Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 9:21 am

Hi Guys,

I bought an item of his on eBay last Thursday but we were pm'ing each other here on TIG & agreed to cancel the eBay sale so he could save on the seller fees but I've not heard from him since I sent the payment (not Paypal gift) as he's gone quiet! :scratch:

I've pm'd him from here & it's still in my outbox & I've emailed him but still had no reply,I know he's not the fastest shipper but I would appreciate some contact as to when I can expect to receive my item which wasn't cheap!

If anyone could reach out to him that would be greatly appreciated,I've sold to Michael in the past with no problems & the last thing I want is for this to turn into a watch out thread! Very Happy

Cheers

Mark
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)?   Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:12 am

It is only a week dude.....give him some time!

My last deal on SWFUK was about 12 weeks....with lost shipment, not sent replacement etc...

Things happen...but members here and over there will send out their stuff sooner or later....or return the money.

I never heard of one calling for someone after 7 days....so huh??
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)?   Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 11:49 am

Hi Wolff,

I know it's only been a week but it only takes a minute to send a pm saying payment received,I'm going on holiday,I'm busy with work & can't ship until a certain date etc etc!

As we all know,communication is the key with all deals no matter how big or small & when I sell something,I let the buyer know that I've received his payment & try to ship ASAP or if I'm busy with work etc,tell them when they can expect their items.I just find it a little strange that he can log in to RS on the 25th but not respond to my pm's & email! :scratch:

I don't have a problem if there's gonna be a delay so long as I know what's going on! Cool

Mark
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)?   Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 pm

I fully understand you.

But I really would give him some time!

I had a broken screen (TFT) not long ago and was offline for 5 days...just saying: shit can happen! Wink
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)?   Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:38 pm

wbobafett wrote:
I fully understand you.

But I really would give him some time!

I had a broken screen (TFT) not long ago and was offline for 5 days...just saying: shit can happen! Wink

Cool
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)?   Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:53 am

Got an email from Michael on Saturday to say that he's been ill for the last 2 weeks & he said he'd send my item yesterday so I told him there's no rush & to send it when he's ok! Cool
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)?   Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:39 pm

Say hi to him from me Wink

Good you could settle this...both of you!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)?   Has anyone seen or heard from Michael (HansOle)? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1