The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need certain figures from modern lines? Post here....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roussimoff
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

Need certain figures from modern lines?  Post here.... Empty
PostSubject: Need certain figures from modern lines? Post here....   Need certain figures from modern lines?  Post here.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:34 am

.....And I'll do all that I can. My wife collected modern SW for a bit so I know the 'retail patterns' around here pretty well. Between WalMarts, Targets, Meijers, Toys-R-Us', and other random outlets, there are roughly 25 stores within a five mile radius around me that sell SW toys. In fact, I can SEE one WalMart and a Super K-Mart from my bedroom window! Laughing Just let me know what you are wanting and I'll grab them up at retail and send them off to you at the same price, no profiteering like those scumbags on E-Bay, just pay your OWN shipping, regardless of WHERE you are on planet Earth. (Am I allowed to say that here, "scumbag"?) One thing though, if I'm providing this service its gotta be FIRST come, FIRST served....I myself couldnt give a rats ass less about the modern lines but I certainly dont mind helping fellow fans. Smile

Take care all..

Andre
Back to top Go down
JediTray
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
JediTray

Need certain figures from modern lines?  Post here.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need certain figures from modern lines? Post here....   Need certain figures from modern lines?  Post here.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:47 pm

I am looking for a nice MISP Concept Snowtrooper.

Can you help?
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~jeditray/

Need certain figures from modern lines? Post here....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1