The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 6:45 am

welcome to TIG Jon, hope you like the place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:04 pm

Welcome to TIG Jon welcomecheers
Back to top Go down
Longshot
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
Longshot

PostSubject: Long time collector   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi,

My name is Walt.
I am 42.
I live in PA, USA (just north of Philadelphia).
Married, 2 kids ages 11 and 12 who have been raised on Star Wars.
I have been collecting since the Early Bird and even have my original movie ticket stub from June 25th, 1977 when I first saw Star Wars at the AMC theater in Bensalem, PA. The movie cost $1.95 for the 3 pm showing in theater 2 (there were only 2 screens back then).

At this point in my collecting, I am now looking for all of the bizarre items like the speeder bike bicycle that was a contest giveaway in 1983 or movie props. I am also collecting the vintage figures on international cards, mostly need Lili Ledi, Gasslite, and the wacky Uzay stuff.

I have also been getting into rehabbing or customizing vintage figures. For example, giving Boba Fett a more accurate paint job. I figure there are probably others here that I can learn some tips from.

I am surprised I haven't seen this site before. Now that I've found it. I plan on coming here often.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:31 pm

welcome To TIG Walt

Enjoy the site and all its useful information.  I think you will enjoy the Tosche Station section that is devoted to everyone's creativity and custom figures.  Feel free to post pictures of any custom figures you have already created in the "Pick up some Figure Converters" section. Very Happy  I think there is a small waiting period before you can post pictures, but the MOD's will be able to help you out with anything urgent.

A couple of threads that you may find useful

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5234-how-to-contact-the-tig-team-how-to-upload-pictures-to-the-forum

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t69-vintage-customs-thread-overview-of-customs-on-page-1
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:42 pm

Walt, welcome to TIG welcome

Check out the site mate, enjoy cheers Very Happy

Cheers Andy Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:28 am

Welcome to TIG, Walt. Enjoy the forum welcome
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:56 am

welcome Walt.

Jon you took your time to post lol! I think I remember you from SWCC ?
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:49 am

welcome to TIG Walt. Very Happy

Steve
Back to top Go down
Trooper Mad
New User
New User

PostSubject: Wampa Wampa!   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:37 am

Hey everyone, just introducing myself, So new to the gunnery, not new to the hobby.

I've been collecting on and off since I was little and the first films came out (yes that's how old I am). Returned to vintage after my son was born as it reminded me of the nostalgia that I felt and and am educating him in the ways of the force Smile

I'm near the completion of my loose collection (looking for help to complete) and have a very strong Stormtrooper focus alongside, will post some pics as and when I get it set up again (just recently moved).

Already listen to Skye and Steve on the Chive cast, catching up very quickly, and enjoying them like a fat guy loves cake Smile

Looking forward meeting people from all around the world, chatting and learning more about this ever changing hobby.

Wampa Wampa, Karl.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:39 am

welcome Karl.

How old is your son? Mine's 5 and getting the same education Smile
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 8:53 am

welcome to TIG Karl. It sounds like you'll fit right in.

Steve
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:49 am

welcome to TIG Karl, I look forward to seeing some pics of your focus. My boy is six and is also receiving a similar education Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boba Chris
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:53 pm

Name: Chris
Single/Married: Single
Residence: Philadelphia, PA
Kids: 3
Pets: 2 Cats
Reason(s) you love Star Wars: Been a collector since I received my first 2 Star Wars figures at age 5. Greedo and Hammerhead. Still have them.
How did you get here?:Facebook pages
Collecting Focus: Mostly ESB and all vintage
Character Focus: Boba Fett
Collecting interest: I'm starting a vintage loose collection
Looking For: Anything vintage but mostly loose 3 3/4 vintage to finish my set
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:35 am

welcome to TIG Chris. I hope you enjoy the site. Very Happy

Steve
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 6:49 am

Welcome Karl and Chris welcome great to have you onboard Cool
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:33 am

Wow, it looks like we're had an influx on new members recently, welcome to TIG Walt, Karl and Chris.
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:03 am

welcome to TIG Chris
Back to top Go down
AFAguy
New User
New User
AFAguy

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:54 pm

I'm Craig. I work for AFA down in GA, and am here to answer any questions about stuff or just hang around. I'm not a grader though so I'll do my best to relay stuff. Feel free to PM me if it's something super specific or if you need info about a specific submission.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toygrader.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Craig, I really am impressed you have joined up. And for the second time
Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 Welcome-Glitters-10
Back to top Go down
jedidan
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Name: Dan
Single/Married: Married
Residence: Calgary
Kids: 2
Pets: 0 - unless you count my rancor
Reason(s) you love Star Wars: Too many reasons to articulate but I guess I would say it defined my childhood. Smile
How did you get here?: arohk was kind enough to inform me of the site
Collecting Focus: Vintage
Character Focus: everything
Collecting interest: Building a vintage set with my daughter, she is 4 and some how I was able to hook her to the originals. Proud dad Smile
Looking For:Star Wars friends.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:13 pm

Welcome Dan great to see you here. It is nice you got your daughter interested in Star Wars as well, mine have no interest in it Smile. Have fun we are a great bunch here as you will soon see.
Back to top Go down
eastlosfinest
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:49 pm

Hello guys!! and GALS!!

Im Marcos =) im 26 and im married. I live in Los angeles, have 2 kids, and I love star wars because I grew up on it, I loved playing with the toys, and the music is amazing.

- I am looking for : UZAY figures!!!! HUNGARIAN MOC!!

hope you guys can help me out, thanks!!

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:11 am

Welcome aboard Walt, Karl, Chris, Craig, Dan, and Marcos! welcome

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:52 am

welcome Welcome to TIG the latest new guys cheers
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 11:21 am

hello everyone , im Bill , long time collector 25+ years ... great sight so I figured i'd join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE   Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's Who - Don't be shy... introduce yourself HERE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next