The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****  Empty
PostSubject: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****    ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:20 pm

oops guess i should have started here rather than with a limelight, oh well. My names Chris i live in Cornwall, UK and have done so with my wife and 4 yr old boy for the last ten years or so. i have been collecting vintage loose star wars on and off since i was a kid. I have been fortunate enough to have had a collectibles trader in most of the towns i have lived in. So have always been able to pick up items fairly regularly. Until that is i moved to Cornwall, initially there were a couple of little shops when i first moved down but my enthusiasm had waned somewhat so i didn't really take advantage of them. Gradually after a few years they had all closed down and so, feeling somewhat cut off from the world of vintage i put all my stuff into storage for quite a few years. But about two years ago i got it all down out of the attic for a dust off with an intention of selling it on e bay. It was only then that i realized just how big collecting vintage star wars had become and just how much stuff was out there to pick up. And so my enthusiasm for the hobby was reignited. cheers i am still very much a laymen to all things vintage but have been lurking around the site on and off for about a year now and am picking a few things up. Unfortunately my budget is very modest and so i have to try and restrict myself to only one or two items a month. No real focus as such yet, just collecting loose figures, vehicles and play sets. i have recently started collecting moc kenner Jedi 77 card backs as these are the most affordable but am also interested in palitoy items too. Anyway i feel like i'm rambling on a bit too long now so i'll stop. please check out my limelight if you haven't done so already, cheers.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****    ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:55 pm

welcome to TIG, Chris. Glad your interest in vintage SW collecting reignited! Enjoy your stay here Cool
Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****    ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Welcome to TIG. cheers Thanks for sharing the limelight, I really like the Palitoy MIBs.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****    ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:32 pm

welcome to TIG, Chris!

Great to hear that your enthusiasm for the hobby was reignited and you decided to keep your collection! cheers

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****    ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:51 pm

thanks for the warm welcome guys, sorry i posted this on the main chat board :I am stupid: and not in the who's who introduce yourself section. I must have clicked new topic instead of add reply. i'm still a newbie to forums and am still finding my way round TIG world. cheers.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****    ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:43 am

welcome to TIG Chris Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****    ****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Who's Who? Introduce yourself HERE!****

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1