The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)   TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:29 pm

I had a pair of the those bad boys when I was a kid!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)   TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:30 pm

James (ourchickenshack) scored 4 points in that round to secure third place. Congratulations James & well done to everyone else who has played the game over the last 3 weeks.  :clap: 

Final Scores

General Kahn - 81.5  king  4th April
psybertech - 84.5 Second Place 6th April
ourchickenshack - 53 Third Place 12th April
Walkie - 40
Artoo_Detour - 16
chris.75 - 14
Commander Clint - 9
aussiejames - 7.5
Section 8 - 6
Nico - 2
pattejan - 2

Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)   TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Congratulations to James on securing third  :clap: 

And thanks again for hosting the game Steve, you've done an awesome job yet again  cheers 

Everyone else, get studying  study  next time I may not be as forgiving  Razz 
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)   TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:39 pm

I'm glad you've enjoyed it Alex. Next time you may have some additional competition.  Wink

Last edited by cantina_patron on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)   TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:41 pm

:clap:  I'll look forward to that Steve  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)   TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:43 pm

cheers

Congrats James!

Thanks again for putting this together, Steve!!! Very cool man!!!! Smile

I look at this as not just a game, but a way to see what else is out there aside from figures. It really has made me look for so many more things to add to my collection.

So cool guys!  Evil or Very Mad haha tongue

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)   TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:46 pm

Thank you Jay!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)   TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:26 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
James (ourchickenshack) scored 4 points in that round to secure third place. Congratulations James & well done to everyone else who has played the game over the last 3 weeks.  :clap: 

Final Scores

General Kahn - 81.5   king   4th April
psybertech - 84.5 Second Place 6th April
ourchickenshack - 53 Third Place 12th April
Walkie - 40
Artoo_Detour - 16
chris.75 - 14
Commander Clint - 9
aussiejames - 7.5
Section 8 - 6
Nico - 2
pattejan - 2

I'm going to need a few minutes to compose myself ...

TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 Old-man-crying

First , I would like to thank the academy and give a big shout out to the Dark Side for making my 3rd place victory possible  cheers 

Second I need to thank the Trojan company that sold my parents the defective condom which allowed me to be brought into this world - giving me the chance to play in this game  lol! 

Seriously though , Thank you Steve for doing such a great job hosting this edition of the Detail game   :clap: 

It was a blast playing and I really enjoyed watching the Titans (Alex and Jay) battle it out for 1st place - you 2 are way too fucking good at this and should be in your own advanced division next time  What a Face  The rest of us need to compete in the remedial "Short Bus" version  :I am stupid: 

Thanks to everyone who played - the game is so much more fun when there are lots of guys that participate  bow
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)   TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Congrats James on the 3rd place victory. cheers 

I just got back into the house.

Steve, thanks so much for hosting another game, It was fun. :clap:  I had that mild case of Alzhiemer's for most of the game. But it was still a great bit of fun.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)   TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:32 am

TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 Bruce-10

well done James, great game Steve, and congrats again to our champ Alex   cheers  cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)   TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:02 am

ourchickenshack wrote:

I'm going to need a few minutes to compose myself ...

TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 Old-man-crying

First , I would like to thank the academy and give a big shout out to the Dark Side for making my 3rd place victory possible  cheers 

Second I need to thank the Trojan company that sold my parents the defective condom which allowed me to be brought into this world - giving me the chance to play in this game  lol! 

Seriously though , Thank you Steve for doing such a great job hosting this edition of the Detail game   :clap: 

It was a blast playing and I really enjoyed watching the Titans (Alex and Jay) battle it out for 1st place - you 2 are way too fucking good at this and should be in your own advanced division next time  What a Face  The rest of us need to compete in the remedial "Short Bus" version  :I am stupid: 

Thanks to everyone who played - the game is so much more fun when there are lots of guys that participate  bow

lol! 

Thank you James, I'm glad you enjoyed it!  Very Happy 

Now...having an advanced division  thinking you could be on to something. I know there are members who follow the game, but don't play. Could this encourage more participation? Let us know folks, feedback is always welcome.

Thank you to everyone else that has left feedback for me, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)   TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:27 am

James, well played mate on your 3rd place  cheers :clap:

Steve, great job as quizmaster, you really mix things up well  cheers :clap:

At least I got on the scoreboard this year  Embarassed 
Have to get me one of those Tomart books  :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)   TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIG Detail Game Season 5 (part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3