The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my squid limelight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
slim
New User
New User

my squid limelight Empty
PostSubject: my squid limelight   my squid limelight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:44 am

its been a long time since i posted here and i see all my posts have disappeared , time to start again ! this is the current state of my squidhead focus , any other squiddy collectors here ??

lionel

my squid limelight P3080010
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

my squid limelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: my squid limelight   my squid limelight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:40 pm

I'm not sure why your previous posts would have disappeared.  unsure , but that's a nice squid army Lionel.

I'm not a squid focus collector, but I have most of the major variants (loose) & a couple of moc's.

I believe there are other squid focus collectors here, so hopefully they will make themselves known to you.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

my squid limelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: my squid limelight   my squid limelight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Lionel,

A few years ago it was decided to suspend the accounts of members who hadn't logged in for a long time. Needless to say that won't happen again on TIG.

Your posts/threads are still there, but with a general author name "Guest".

Do you still remember what your threads were about, then we can try to find them.

Nice focus BTW.

What is your personal top-3 of Squid Head items?

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

my squid limelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: my squid limelight   my squid limelight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:56 pm

Great collection!

Squid Head (or squidman as I called him as a kid) was one the figures I actually had has a kid so definately like collection here.

I didn't realise there were some many versions of him. Do you have them all? and what are your next plans for him are you going to collect all the MOCs

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
slim
New User
New User

my squid limelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: my squid limelight   my squid limelight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:19 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
I'm not sure why your previous posts would have disappeared.  unsure , but that's a nice squid army Lionel.

I'm not a squid focus collector, but I have most of the major variants (loose) & a couple of moc's.

I believe there are other squid focus collectors here, so hopefully they will make themselves known to you.  Very Happy

thanks mate  cheers 

Back to top Go down
slim
New User
New User

my squid limelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: my squid limelight   my squid limelight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:26 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:

Lionel,

A few years ago it was decided to suspend the accounts of members who hadn't logged in for a long time. Needless to say that won't happen again on TIG.

Your posts/threads are still there, but with a general author name "Guest".

Do you still remember what your threads were about, then we can try to find them.

Nice focus BTW.

What is your personal top-3 of Squid Head items?

no sweat on the old posts mate , my top 3 squidhead items would be stuff i can actually afford so no lili ledy mocs / prototypes etc etc , 1ST moc miscard , 2ND moc 2 pack , 3RD french meccano moc  king 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my squid limelight Empty
PostSubject: Re: my squid limelight   my squid limelight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my squid limelight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1