The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:38 am

Frank got the PM but...."frunkster's images are not publicly available"
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:20 pm

Yep me too Frank, the images don't load up mate.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:46 pm

If you open the link Frank sent, look in the top right corner and view all Franks albums and it should open his one album with the shots in it.

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:47 pm

If you click on the right hand side bar that say's 'View All Albums' the pictures will come up guys  Very Happy 

Great work Frank, looks awesome  cheers 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:48 pm

Jay, why do you always post the same shit as me while I'm posting it Razz 
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:19 pm

wow that is a good haul and I really love the plaque great job on that. Deb is going to be blown away Smile
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:59 pm

Impressive start to a new collection, well done all those involved  :clap: 
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Excellent work everyone, that is a very nice collection that has been put together!  :clap:
It just goes to show what a great community we belong to!
Well done for organising this Frank!  cheers 

Last edited by cantina_patron on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:43 pm

I think it was just because I was trying to look at it on my phone  Embarassed 
Very nice haul Frank, very impressive. Congrats to everyone involved  cheers :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
chiktabba
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
chiktabba

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:29 am

those picture makes me very happy for deborah, and also being a little in such a nice connunity  meeting 
Back to top Go down
http://www.collection-starwars.com/collection-chiktabba
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:42 am

Glad to see this could be done between three forums. Frank is a top man.
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:07 am

Great haul Frank, really like the plaque mate  cheers
Back to top Go down
Deber
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Hello everyone,

Before I express just how thankful I am for everything you have done for me, I owe each and every one of you a sincere apology for my behavior. I am well aware of the fact that this post is overdue and for that, I am truly, incredibly sorry. Please, understand that this is not because I am unappreciative or unsatisfied with the package I received from you, but the opposite. The support I received from all of you was big, but the package, that was immense. I honestly just didn’t know how to respond to such generosity; generosity of a degree I had never experienced before. Feeling greatly overwhelmed, I didn’t, and still don’t, know how to approach this and the longer I waited to post, the more difficult it became. I sincerely apologize for my behavior, I really should not have waited this long, I am ashamed to say the least. If anyone would like their items returned or a financial compensation, please contact me, I completely understand.

Now I want to take a moment to thank all of you, each and every one of you that contributed to the package, thank you! Opening the package was definitely an enjoyable, but also an emotional experience. It was not until now that I really held figures themselves, because I had been building a collection of Moc items. Being on the receiving end of such generosity and selflessness is just indescribable. Because of what happened, I no longer put Star Wars items on display at home, with the exception of the small display I made for the items I received (pics will follow soon, need to get the right cable to get them on the comp). I will admit, the enjoyment of putting together a display again, rotating items so the complement each other, was insane. Despite what has happened, this gives me that boost to build a collection again. Though I’d focus on baggies and lose figures. Your actions have proven that kindness is still out there.

I want to thank everyone from the bottom on my heart!

Frank, Dennis and Matt, thank you guys for everything, and I mean everything not just the package.

Deb
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:38 pm

We're a community that's what we do  Very Happy 

All the best for the future and the future collection  Smile 
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Thank you for posting a follow up Deb. It's great to hear that the package was well received & that it has helped to reignite your enthusiasm for the hobby.
The way so many people have rallied round, makes me very proud to be part of this community.
I hope that we will see more of you here & I wish you all the best for the future.  Very Happy 

Steve
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Hello Deb,

We've never met but when I heard about what happened I just knew I had to help out a bit. I wish I could have done much more.

And no worries about the timeliness of your response. I can only just guess at what is running around in your head after this. No worries at all!

Its just good to know we helped put a bit of a smile on your face after this!

cheers and be well!
Very Happy
j
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 6:48 pm

It was great to hear you loved everything but like was said before don't worry about the delay in responding, it would be a huge shock and like psyber said we could only guess what was running around in your head at that moment. We are like a big happy, disfunctinal family here and I mean that in the best way Smile. We have each others backs and want only the best for each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen   Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collection for a member who's entire collection has been stolen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2