The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... Empty
PostSubject: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:08 pm

My .02, since I don't want to sacrifice any more of my sock puppets on RS at the moment: First and foremost, anyone doubting the authenticity of this piece, is an idiot. As Mike said on RS, it'd be virtually impossible to completely replicate the proper thickness and print job on this card back. IF someone sent it to Tom to be authenticated....... Guess who'd be getting sent the piece, or at least hi res pics of it, to authenticate it.... ME. Peter is and has been a major player to those on the inside of the bootleg game for years.  The grain of the plastic on the bubble is exact to all other known examples, the thickness and texture of the print on the card is exact to the other known examples. No issues there. As for mention of his auction being  in the sales section, a faux pas on his part. English isn't his first language, and he doesn't post on RS often, so give a brothah a break.

Here's a pic of mine, to compare if needed:
http://theouterrealmsw.com/Hungarian_Figures.html

Otherwise stop yer bitching and get to buying this rare as hell figure. Mike's got the piece in hand and is a well known and trusted part of the community... This piece is rarer than a Vlix, rarer than a carded DT Luke, rarer than a Trilogo Madine.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Petes a real nice guy, i hope he gets a good price for this piece.

The ironic thing about some of the people bitching in his threads over there is one bloke who has been in all sorts of drama, who has a very poor reputation for using other peoples pics, for flipping items before he has even got them for 2 times the price and a host of other things that were detailed in a thread about him a few weeks ago, is the one in there singing loudest about Pete not doing the right thing, people in glass houses...

Good luck selling a great piece Pete.

Last edited by AussieFortuna on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:45 am

great post Joe. plus given Wink

I agree totally (also I do not have the clue about that cards, but I trust you, Peter and Michael!)

BTW: The thread I was "involved" was deleted.....can someone tell me what happend (after my last post)??? LOL

lol!
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:26 am

wbobafett wrote:
great post Joe. plus given Wink

I agree totally (also I do not have the clue about that cards, but I trust you, Peter and Michael!)

BTW: The thread I was "involved" was deleted.....can someone tell me what happend (after my last post)??? LOL

lol!
lol, boba informed you that he had reported you to the mods, he threatened me with it yesterday, and i was being totally civil with him lol, he must have been reading the book how to win friends and influence people..
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Where's the RS thread?

Regardless, it's a killer item. I may make a run at it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:47 pm

DarthBerizing wrote:
Where's the RS thread?
....deleted...thats why I asked what happend after my last post Wink

There have been two of them...but I only saw one and jumped on a guy that actually was attacking Peter ( a guy who has actually questionable saltes tactics too). I also defended Mike over there.... The "guy" wrote that he had reported me to Mensinger.....and then.....thread was deleted....

I have heard by now it really got ugly. name calling etc.....missed all the fun I guess?!?!??
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:08 pm

RS is so shit it's unbelievable Angry SW 
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Nice to know things over there haven't changed all that much.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:08 pm

If you missed it, the cache pages are still available...

http://www.cachedpages.com/

cut n paste the links below in the cachedpages website...

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1104695/
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1104695-2/
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1104695-3/
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1104695-4/
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Cheers Stef, I wondered where that ended. Go Wolff! God RS sucks arse..... Genuinely awesome figure also! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:50 pm

RS? WTF is that? never heard of it? LOL and people wonder why i gave up collecting SW?!?! no disrespect to anyone here, but over there some of the "oh lets make a sudden rule why you cant do that" turned me off from that site. mainly after the Joegate episode with his pictures. total bullshit over there. sorry, guys. im in one of my moods after reading that, the mood where im tired of bullshit, smoke and mirrors. that is why when TIG was started up, when i was invited to be part of it, i jumped ship real quick. at least here questions are asked first before shit gets stirred. maybe if those who are stirring the pot get to lick the spoon, then and only then, will they quit stirring it.

now for the moc on hand. i trust Mike, Joe and Toms (and anyone elses opion whop ever handled one of theses) opinions on it. if the top guys in the hobby couldnt say "yhea its legit" stay the fuck away from it. simple as that.

and as for Wolff, wish i joined in on that discussion. maybe both of us would be banned from there. ,i was threatened last time. but i see my account is still active.lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:35 am

hahaha....hey Stef...that is a cool dedective tool! Very Happy

And for the record...I said: "cry baby, cry!"...(which is not namecalling....LOL.. )

Anyway....glad the thread is gone. And RS is protecting its scalpers very good. Soon it will be all a classified/watchout section....it isn't much more any longer since they made it impossible to edit "first posts"!...*sigh* (not even mentioning the "picture gate")

Anyway...this is about the Hung Vader and this piece is really cool! Sadly I do not collect MOCs...though....

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:32 pm

wbobafett wrote:
Anyway...this is about the Hung Vader
and how do you know that Vader is Hung? unsure thinking  jawdrop  what have you been doing to find that out, Wolff? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:56 am

Hi guys, just saw that thread- too much work and too many overseas trips. thanks joe for vouching for peter and me. The deal was abit annoying for me as I was just trying to help but now spend a decent ammount of time on peters item. Eventually it seems as if its sold now. thanks, Mike
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Bluestars wrote:
Hi guys, just saw that thread- too much work and too many overseas trips. thanks joe for vouching for peter and me. The deal was abit annoying for me as I was just trying to help but now spend a decent ammount of time on peters item. Eventually it seems as if its sold now. thanks, Mike

Mike - Are you saying it sold or you might have it sold?
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......   For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those arguing about Peters Hungarian Vader on RS......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1