The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cejay
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
cejay

The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!!   The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Best... thread... ever Smile Keep them coming!!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!!   The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Nice one Jay! I remember that limelight just coming out of nowhere, so it was really shocking that he had all those htf pieces.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!!   The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:06 pm

shawn_k wrote:
Nice one Jay! I remember that limelight just coming out of nowhere, so it was really shocking that he had all those htf pieces.

Wow guys... Did he give any descriptions with his original post or did he just post the pics?. If so can I get a link to his original post
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!!   The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Craig T wrote:

Wow guys... Did he give any descriptions with his original post or did he just post the pics?. If so can I get a link to his original post

I tried to find the original post with no luck. Sad At least the pictures survived.

Here is one I recently came across of ROTJ Proofs

The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 Jedipr10
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!!   The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Craig and Shawn - Rare figures

That proof picture is amazing!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!!   The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Craig and Shawn - Rare figures

That proof picture is amazing!

That's what I get for just searching in the limelight section. lol

Here is another from the same collection. Hopefully I can find one of that stack of POTF proofs to the side.

The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 Esbpro10

and a complete run of Revenge Proofs

The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 Reveng10
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!!   The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Shawn & Joe: Hey guys! Thanks for the follow up lads... the proofs are amazing!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!!   The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:53 pm

wow,there is some great stuff here especialy the thread with all the variant's.amasing Shocked .Dan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!!   The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The awesome Vintage SW Pics that you have saved to your PC over the years Limelight!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2