The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some of my collection,,, pic`s added

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

some of my collection,,, pic`s added Empty
PostSubject: some of my collection,,, pic`s added   some of my collection,,, pic`s added I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:48 pm

some of my collection,,, pic`s added 01010some of my collection,,, pic`s added 00310some of my collection,,, pic`s added 00410some of my collection,,, pic`s added 00411some of my collection,,, pic`s added 00110some of my collection,,, pic`s added 00311some of my collection,,, pic`s added 15210some of my collection,,, pic`s added 01611some of my collection,,, pic`s added 07510some of my collection,,, pic`s added 07810some of my collection,,, pic`s added 02010some of my collection,,, pic`s added 12210some of my collection,,, pic`s added Sale_010some of my collection,,, pic`s added Sale_011some of my collection,,, pic`s added Sale_012some of my collection,,, pic`s added Sale_013some of my collection,,, pic`s added Sale_014some of my collection,,, pic`s added T2ec1610some of my collection,,, pic`s added 10102910some of my collection,,, pic`s added 10440010some of my collection,,, pic`s added 00510some of my collection,,, pic`s added 00814some of my collection,,, pic`s added 00117non sonic poch yodasome of my collection,,, pic`s added 00419some of my collection,,, pic`s added 00316some of my collection,,, pic`s added 00118some of my collection,,, pic`s added 00121some of my collection,,, pic`s added 00218some of my collection,,, pic`s added 00124

Last edited by sw.1979 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection,,, pic`s added   some of my collection,,, pic`s added I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Shocked Well...that's the biggest loose Yoda group shot I've seen. Thanks for sharing!

Please feel free to post pictures of individual variants here: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/f19-official-figure-of-the-week-section

Do you just collect loose variants, or do you collect moc as well?
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection,,, pic`s added   some of my collection,,, pic`s added I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:11 am

just loose figures right now but thinking of doing  moc yoda focus soon.,
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection,,, pic`s added   some of my collection,,, pic`s added I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:08 am

welcome  to TIG and thanks for sharing some photos. Really like the Yodas, marching Jawas and the trio of Bespin Guards shot is cool too Cool
(The marching Jawas pic is also a good illustration of the different size hoods available).
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection,,, pic`s added   some of my collection,,, pic`s added I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:24 am

Very cool pictures. I really like the jawa lineup, such a good example of the various cloaks. Are all of the yodas different in some way or another? A few look close in color but maybe different COO markings or something? Very neat little yoda army.
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection,,, pic`s added   some of my collection,,, pic`s added I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:42 am

yes all yodas are diff in colour ,coo`s and accesories
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection,,, pic`s added   some of my collection,,, pic`s added I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:26 am

Nice bro, love the yoda variants, a big lot of yoda bootlegs would look great with those, see you have a mexi there, thats a start, come over to the bootleg section n check out some boot yodas, welcome to TIG and thanks for sharing, cheers
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection,,, pic`s added   some of my collection,,, pic`s added I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:24 am

thanks just starting to get in to the bootleg focus so all the help and knowledge the be great,.
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection,,, pic`s added   some of my collection,,, pic`s added I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:42 am

sw.1979 wrote:
thanks just starting to get in to the bootleg focus so all the help and knowledge the be great,.
Awesome, its just a whole new world, im a late comer to boots too, but over the last 6 months ive really dived in, especially to the mexican and polish, its given my collecting a real boost and a new level of enthusiasm.

Pop over to the outer realm the boot section here and check out the polish and mexican threads and all the rest, theres some great reading in there, and a great bunch of very knowledgable guys.

I picked up a lovely carded russian yoda not long ago and have managed to get a polish delux yoda and a few mexis, shoot me a PM any time if you need a hand, cheers
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection,,, pic`s added   some of my collection,,, pic`s added I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Some amazing variants there mate, thanks for sharing. Love the yoda and jawa armies Cool
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection,,, pic`s added   some of my collection,,, pic`s added I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:41 am

pic`s added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some of my collection,,, pic`s added   some of my collection,,, pic`s added I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some of my collection,,, pic`s added

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1