The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Ledy Collection :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Stu and I (and possibly others) have been in touch with Cristian via email, he has been giving help/advice when needed, im not sure if hes a registered member here though.

You are right tho, would be nice to see lots of Ledy enthusiasts here Smile

SWfan (what is your name anyway?)- at best your mixed up R2 is usable for body parts but youd have to be desperate lol
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:09 pm

my name is Dan.i also have a brother Brian who also collect's vintage sw.from time to time you probably will either be talking either me or him. Cool
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:38 pm

EDIT - My bad wrong Christian, although Cristian (MR LEDY) was directed here he didn't actually sign up
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Joe_O wrote:
EDIT - My bad wrong Christian, although Cristian (MR LEDY) was directed here he didn't actually sign up

I emailed him just the other day. I will drop him another. I would love to have him here.

Jason
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Yeah, i'm talking to Cristian atm, i'll "remind" him lol.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:25 am

Im going to host a Ledy Night in Live Chat tonight, topics will include Variants, Rarity of Figures, Which you find "Hard to Find", etc etc

Do pop in for a chat, its casual and friendly and wide open for discussion. If you want to learn about Ledy or have some expert opinions or are just curious - this is the place to be, need a figure ID'ing? Not sure if the figure you have bought is a Ledy? Want to share some knowledge?

The Live Chat Box - Sat March 6th @ 21.00Hrs GMT

If theres enough interest we could make this a regular thing, other themed nights are also "pencilled in"
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:00 am

"this no coo is really really rare. position is unique to that one. i searched years for the equal coo produced in europe" I have a made in Hong Kong same as that (with the numbers of 1977 more spaced apart just like the no COO)- which is not one of the 5 on the list.
Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 SDC11427
"The no COO is actually date stamped ©️ G.M.F.G.I. 1978" Rob: 1978 or 1977??
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:36 am

"The Live Chat Box - Sat March 6th @ 21.00Hrs GMT" nice one 5am on a Sunday morning for me Shocked
Is it possible to have sensorscope & solid top bodies mixed up?
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:17 pm

The no C.O.O. is date stamped 1978, i have more information on this R2 also, it will be revealed in Live Chat later Wink

5am on a Sunday m8 - where else would you be Smile

Yes beware interchanged parts, refer to Wolffs guide i would say
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:23 pm

aussiejames wrote:
"this no coo is really really rare. position is unique to that one. i searched years for the equal coo produced in europe" I have a made in Hong Kong same as that (with the numbers of 1977 more spaced apart just like the no COO)- which is not one of the 5 on the list.
Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 SDC11427
"The no COO is actually date stamped ©️ G.M.F.G.I. 1978" Rob: 1978 or 1977??

Jason...I know that one exist...its just not on the RS guide....will be in the nextt Smile

MORE IMPORTANT:

1. this is not the HK to that no coo that I meant....I meant the no coo SENSORSCOPE....with LFL and year between the legs.....just as robs. both positions are unique...other no coo r2 have that on the left or on the right.

2. I WAS MISTAKEN: the no coo from that spnish sensorscope has nothing to do with robs one. Its completele different....sry for confusing! ROBS NO COO is unique....I never saw another one elsewhere....so surly ledy now Smile

Wolff
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Ahar!!! Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:28 pm

i have some new ledy stuff to add to my collection,and here's the pic's.Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 Imperi18Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 Imperi19Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 Imperi20Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 Imperi21
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Nice stuff there m8y, i like the AFA U85, come from a beater?
Luv the Jigsaw too, wonder how many are available? Would be nice framed for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:45 pm

hi,i got the imperial commander from sacko.he has got a realy nice ledy collection.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Yeh ive bought a few bits from Jason Smile
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:41 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
i have some new ledy stuff to add to my collection,and here's the pic's.Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 Imperi18Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 Imperi19Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 Imperi20Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 Imperi21

Hey boys. The Imperial actually came from a cut card Smile. I would have kept the beater Wink

Nice stuff dude.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Ahh must have been those ones for sale last year on the bay Jason?
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:06 pm

well i think i finally solved the mystery about my two r2d2 situation.i bought the one on the left from a dealer in mexico who sold it to me and said it was lili ledy,not!, it is 100%kenner Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 Ledy_r10he just changed out the srew to a flat head screw shame shame.i will find name of that dealer soon as i look through my file of receipt's.yes i am very organised and i save every document of everything..the r2d2 on the right came to me free so no harm no foul.it actually came from a friend off RS.i figured out what's going on with this one.the original sticker was in such bad shape it was removed and hence a repro was replaced.the body has the soft torso and right coo.it also has the dark grey slot's above each leg.the right leg is also ledy.the left leg is kenner.what is really impressive is the dome is the same as a 1978 ledy r2 it look's identical to the one in the tig ledy guide.Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 Ledy_r11i am open for discussion,let er rip.Dan cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:36 pm

i picked these up just recently a few Ledy's.Dan. cheers Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 New_le10
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:24 am

Nice finds Dan Smile

I like the green logo on the catapault box, never noticed it was green before, the 2 figures look minty too, fine Ledy indeed Smile
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:22 am

thank's rob.
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:58 am

I still have a few ledy's myself, but i used to have more, i sold many HTF ones off them in order to change my collection.

Anyway, i always liked those figs (still do) and maybe one day i will hunt them down again.

Here is some pic's off my favourite ledy's i owned but sold.

Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 RedCapeBibFortuna

Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 LL_figs

These is one i still have, it's my favourite.

Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 LLJawa-1
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:00 am

if youn ever want to sell that ledy jawa.i'll buy it.the one i have has a fake cape and hat. Sad Sad Sad Dan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Ledy Collection :)   Your Ledy Collection :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Ledy Collection :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2