The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIG, the home of Gentlemen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:59 pm

And thank you John for doing such a grand job of running.. ahem.. The Gentlemens Club Cool 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Ha ha just logged on and saw the new logo, i clapped and laughed out loud which startled the missus who was engrossed in a book at the time lol!
Brilliant, thanks John cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:06 pm

yeah the new logo made me laugh today. Always fun here.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:28 pm

For posterity
TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 V591
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:49 pm

TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Las_Vegas_Gentlemens_Clubs
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:04 am

OK, Josh wins! Very Happy

TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 9164628651_fd3d27a7a0_o
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:11 am

Josh wrote:
TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Las_Vegas_Gentlemens_Clubs
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:43 am

Great update to the Gentlemens logo Jay cheers 

heres some more "Gentlemenly" artwork I have found - I know I have posted some of them in the "Weird , Freaky..." thread but I found a few new ones and thought they would look cool here What a Face 

TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Thcab610
TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Thcaep10TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Thcara10TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Thcaub10TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Thca8i10
TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Thca7210TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Thca3c10TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Thcalx10
TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Thcazg10TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Lkjhgf10
TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Thca0i10TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Thcaeb10TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 Thcaa110

maby a couple pics would look good added in with the logo you modified Jay ?
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:54 am

psybertech wrote:
OK, Josh wins! Very Happy

TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 9164628651_fd3d27a7a0_o

@-Ourchickenshack A very fine collection of fellow gents there James lol! 

@ PT- I know i sent this message via PM but i just wanted to cogratulate you publicly too, on that superb Logo mate, the moment i logged on I recognised it as being you're artwork and figured you must've done the whole thing. To have your'e artwork instantly recognisable is an amazing thing to have achieved,  some artists spend years developing a distinctive and unique style that they can call their own and is instantly linked to that artist. Awesome work my friend, cogratulations cheerscheerscheers:clap::clap::clap:
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:56 am

Does look pretty cool. But how about dem asses? :clap: 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:26 pm

Embarassed 
Thanks Chris (and everyone!)...
I didn't even see my image on the site... I am embarrased to say that I remove all images and use my own CSS to view the site so I had no idea!!!! Sorry...

The cane in the original image made me immediately think of my Tusken since I love the way he uses the Gaffi stick as more of a cane, so it just popped in my head to mimic it.

Then James posted all those cool gentlemen images, I thought I would try one, but it doesn't really hold 'my style' exactly, as you mentioned, Chris. This Vader one is close and I like it, but it isn't a figure, so it completely deviates from anything I have been goofing around with.

I am in no way suggesting this or my Tusken one should be used (although I am a bit flattered)... I just like messing with Photoshop when something pops in my head.

TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 9165975063_d6b1bbcdb9_c

cheers!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:39 pm

I think you should keep your Tusken in the pic Jay - it looks very cool cheers 

If you added a Tophat somehow to your Tusken that might be neat though Very Happy 

I just thought maby a few of the pics I posted might look good as a banner across the bottom somehow . I am a complete idiot with computers so I have no idea how to do it though What a Face 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Like this?

TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 9166238179_f8689d2b5d_c

Not sure if the Top Hat is over the top or not???? Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 pm

For what its worth Jay, I think the top hat works well!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 pm

:clap: 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Josh wrote:
Does look pretty cool. But how about dem asses? :clap: 

lol! yep dem asses are pretty awesome too mate Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:46 pm

OK, this obviously is nod to Josh for the awesome assesness and a thanks to walkie and AJ: who recently decided Leia's pooper was photo worthy!!! ;)these are YOUR pictures... I hope you don't mind, but I had to do it!!!!

TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 9169985874_a07dbe11cf_b
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Wow, just got home from work and..... cranked open a beer and then bought Pizza and opened a couple more beers and then turned the computor on and saw this!!!!

Great work Jay, makes me proud! WE ARE THE LEAGUE!
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Sorry, nice pics Jim, very gentlemenly Very Happy 

Josh, your just a pervert! But so am I so cheers for the pic, I like it, not sure if John will use it though we have to maintain some degree of decency.

Out of curiosity, just a random thought popped into my head, do we actually have any women members?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:07 pm

I like the Tusken with the hat!  Nice job, Jay! Very Happy 

General Kahn wrote:

Out of curiosity, just a random thought popped into my head, do we actually have any women members?

We have a few, but none of them are so active with posting. And the one who was, turned out to be a guy. doh
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:11 pm

hehe...

"Shake Ya Ass.... Show me what you workin with".....................

man, I want to hit Vegas right about now...................
And NO... not because of Leia!!!!!!!!!!! lol! 

.... OK, maybe a little prime 21 year old Carrie.................. Razz

.... and sorry if it offends anyone... they're just toys! Shocked :Drool: affraid
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Wow, big congrats to Jay. I knew I had seen that artwork style already but when I see it up on the header, well it works perfectly. Nicely done.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:17 pm

:bump: 

Alex (General Khan), just posted how great folks are here like Oscar (M4kER1) so I had to bump this since, especially recently, I have had so many cool gestures, gifts and schwag from a bunch of members here.  Shocked  Cool 
It does go to show that you get back what you put in, so all you shy folks that aren't active, you should consider posting more if for nothing more to really get to meet some great folks!

This is such a great site and I have met so many great people. Man, I can't thank TIG and you guys enough. My collecting habits have stabilized, my foci is focused and you guys have been great in helping guide me along the way this past year.

Like a gentlemen, I won't mention names to protect those lurking in the wings and not to mention, the list is long!!! tongue

With each passing month, the people here continue to amaze me.

So thanks and  :bump: :bump: :bump: 

lol!

Cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:36 pm

I can't agree more Jay, I have met so many great people here.... who I've never met!

The people here never fail to amaze me with there genorosity and trust, and with people they have even met, shit I don't even trust half my actual friends with shit like I do here!  What a Face 

I'm proud to be a part of TIG  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:09 pm

General Kahn wrote:
I have met so many great people here
I'm proud to be a part of TIG  cheers 

And me mate  Very Happy Totally agree with you there Alex  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIG, the home of Gentlemen   TIG, the home of Gentlemen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIG, the home of Gentlemen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next