The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new update from me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

new update from me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new update from me   new update from me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Hey man,

Sorry I haven't posted here or caught you in chat lately, but its good to hear things moving along for her and you.
That goes without saying. Smile

And cheers to the dev spot! cyclops

Take care man.
All the best

cheers
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: new update from me   new update from me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Well, what to say. She heard back from the doctor she went to yesterday and he told her there's nothing he can do. She has a rare disease and there's nothing he can do for her. He recommended she goes to the Mayo Clinic i Jacksonville Florida for the help she needs. What can i say?
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: new update from me   new update from me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:13 am

Sending more love your way.
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: new update from me   new update from me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Shit Chris, i rarely come in here, this is the first ive seen of this thread, my hearts with you and your girl mate, it must be taking its toll on you and your lovely lady.
Stay strong buddy as im sure you are, hopefully theres some light around the corner for you both, all the blessings and light to you both mate, your both in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: new update from me   new update from me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Sorry to hear this mate. Not sure how I can help but if you just need someone to chat to, hit me up anytime. Thoughts are with you and your girl.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: new update from me   new update from me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:49 pm

aint much we can do guys. its all in Gods hands now to see fit that either her insurance company is willing to pay for it or she finds a local doctor that can work with her. she has another appointment with another GI doctor tomorrow and she asked for a refer to go see a cancer doctor locally. havent heard anything on that yet, so its a waiting game on that. so its still up in the air about her going to Jacksonville right now until her insurance companys big wigs sit down and discuss it all to see if they are going to let her go or not. thanks from both of us for all the thoughts and prayers. and yhea, its taking its toll on both of us, her cause shes been dealing with this for 2 years now and no one can figure it all out and me for sitting here watching it all and the stress is through the roof right now. LOL gotta laugh to keep from crying sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: new update from me   new update from me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:08 am

AWESOME NEWS UPDATE!!!!!!!!

the blood tests came back and everything was fine. the doctor said that was a good thing. she was actually poisoned with arsenic. but the doctor asked her if she was every diagnosed with anerexia. she was 10 years ago. he said with her being poisoned, it set her body into memory mode from back then. with her not being able to eat, her body remembered that time when she was anerexic and went into that state. thats why she never gained aboved 92 or lost below 89. thats where she was at back then with her weight. so now hes giving her something to give her her appitite back so she can gain weight again. she found this out today! never knew your body could remember things like that. its weird.

Now its nothing but uphill for her road to recovery. we both want to thank everyone here who sent out their thoughts and prayers during this time period. she had a rough 2 years dealing with this and no one knew what was going on. it took this doctor 2 fucking days and all these blood tests to figure out what 20+doctors couldnt do in 2 years. its amazing what a real doctor can do for you. and we want to thank John, our fearless leader for the help and info he gave us on things it couldve been.Thank Ginger for us also, John. her insite with what it couldve been was very helpful and we are just glad that it didnt come out to be anything other than what it was. Now if anything else comes from this, between me and her, its all in the air. its up to her to figure that one out for herself.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: new update from me   new update from me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:16 am

Hey Chris,

I am very happy fo the both of you that a doctor could finally make the right diagnosis for your friend. I wish your friend all the best on her way to recovery. It is great that she has your strong support!

Take care

Marco
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: new update from me   new update from me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:20 am

Great news! Glad to hear that. Getting a real doctor is the hard part.

It's amazing how many it is that cant tell what's wrong, and instead of trying to get someone that knows, they pretty much just ignore you instead and send you back home, not with another appointment or how to move on, or anything like.

I hope all goes well from here on. And that the guy who did it gets over run buy a large car and maybe a couple of grass cutters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: new update from me   new update from me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:44 am

i hope the son of a bitch catches a bullet between his eyes. he fucked her life up for 2 years to the point where her life just stopped cold. and yhea, its funny how things work these days. this doctor said if he couldnt figure out what was going on and treat it, he would help with the symptoms then. but hes not a symptom doctor, he looks hard for the root of it all. and its all up hill from here for her and im glad. i had to watch all this for a year and it was getting to me. but to hear that news, it was like a huge weight taken off my shoulders. i slept hard for the first time in months last night
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: new update from me   new update from me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 11:17 am

I'm glad to hear that. I can imagine it's quite a relief :)it's quite close story to what happened(hospital wise) to my buddy with the broken back, when changed hospital it took minutes to figure out what was wrong, with a problem that had been going on for 6 years.
It sucks she didn't get the good doctor 2 years ago. You should give something nice to the doctor who figured it out and maybe take a dump in the mailboxes of the other ~20.

Now when it's finally going better for your girl, let's hold our thumbs that the one who tried to kill her get prostate cancer, has to amputate the weiner, gets an infection and die horribly. A bullet is to quick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new update from me   new update from me - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new update from me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2