The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Hulk Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

My Hulk Collection Empty
PostSubject: My Hulk Collection   My Hulk Collection I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:54 pm

It's no surprise to many that know me here on TIG that I'm a HUGE Incredible Hulk fan. He's been my favorite since I was a little kid. I'm not sure when it began or why. I recall my brother having piles of comics when I was younger and I always "borrowed" his Hulk ones. Something about a mild mannered scientist with glasses that could turn into an ass kicking green monster when someone pissed him off must have appealed to the picked on nerd in me.

Anyway today was a slow day at work and I did a lot of thinking about my toy collection for some reason. And my mind kept wandering to my Hulk toys and comics. Over the last couple of years my collecting has been all over the map. SW, SW bootlegs, all sorts of other toy lines. At times it's been almost stressful trying to decide what to spend my meager funds on next. So today I decided to focus the biggest chunk of my collecting time and cash the The Hulk. That's not to say I won't stray now-and-again, but the most attention will be Hulk for awhile. I'm going to use this thread as a limelight for all things Hulk related that I come across. Sometimes things will come in batchs and sometimes it'll be awhile before something new pops up. So stay tuned.

This is a bad blurry pic of my Hulk shelf I took a couple of weeks ago. Over time I'll highlight each figure and ramble on about them.
My Hulk Collection 018_zps4309df8f
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

My Hulk Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hulk Collection   My Hulk Collection I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Why exactly was your mind wondering recently?????

My Hulk Collection Joe
Razz

Nice display... I wish I had room for a few displays like that!!!
By chance, do you have a Wolverine focus to share too? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

My Hulk Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hulk Collection   My Hulk Collection I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Love your Hulk collection !!

Hulk cool frustrated

My Hulk Collection Thcafq10
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

My Hulk Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hulk Collection   My Hulk Collection I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:19 pm

http://www.posters57.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=144&zenid=t0ckcrouinr1o4ifj7b08i7b44

Nothing wrong with a hulk focus. In fact hulk comics and stories always seemed a lot more intriguing since it usually dealt with deeper real life issues.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

My Hulk Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hulk Collection   My Hulk Collection I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:20 pm

look forward to seeing your HULK collectables here paul

My Hulk Collection Hulk-s10
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

My Hulk Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hulk Collection   My Hulk Collection I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:49 pm

It's very liberating really. I've been in a spiral collecting wise for quite awhile. SW, Hulk, DC figures, POP! figures, etc. etc. etc.. It's hard to put into words that make sense. But it was almost stressful trying to decide what to pick up next because I was in so many directions at once. But since I made my decision yesterday my mind is at ease and now I need some Hulk stuff. Like I said above I'm sure I'll drift here and there, and I still have other comics I keep up with. And there's my Hawkman set on the verge of being done. But Hulk will be the big master of the collecting room now.

And the big news right now is I'm working on getting an issue of Incredible Hulk #2!!! It's pretty rough but it's #2. Here's hoping.
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

My Hulk Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hulk Collection   My Hulk Collection I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:49 am

Chris, theres some nice mexican bootleg hulks on ebay atm, one carded thats only about 40 bucks out of memory, and a few loose.

Love your hulk collection mate, looks the bomb.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

My Hulk Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hulk Collection   My Hulk Collection I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:52 pm

There's been a lot of bootleg Hulks on evilbay lately. I'll have to grab a couple at some point. I have a Mexican one in my collection now but there room for more.
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

My Hulk Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hulk Collection   My Hulk Collection I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Aussie Fortuna wrote:
Chris, theres some nice mexican bootleg hulks on ebay atm, one carded thats only about 40 bucks out of memory, and a few loose.

Sorry Paul, :I am stupid: meant to say Paul but said Chris as i was just speaking to chris j not long ago,
Hope your not offended buddy, meeting so many new people, and its confusing without seeing the faces, cheers mate
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

My Hulk Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hulk Collection   My Hulk Collection I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Aussie Fortuna wrote:
Aussie Fortuna wrote:

Sorry Paul, :I am stupid: meant to say Paul but said Chris as i was just speaking to chris j not long ago,
Hope your not offended buddy, meeting so many new people, and its confusing without seeing the faces, cheers mate

No worries. If I was upset I wouldn't be digging out more bootlegs to tempt you with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Hulk Collection Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hulk Collection   My Hulk Collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Hulk Collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1