The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afa / ukg and correct weapons / accessories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jedi_rebel
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
jedi_rebel

Afa / ukg and correct weapons / accessories  Empty
PostSubject: Afa / ukg and correct weapons / accessories    Afa / ukg and correct weapons / accessories  I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Does afa and ukg pay attention to whether they grade the correct figure with the correct version of a weapon? E.g a luke pbp bespin with a pbp yellow light sabre and gun? Or as long as its the correct weapon for the figure do they not care?

Considering making my first submission and wondering if I have to be careful that I don't accidentally submit the incorrect version of a weapon. Cheers

Gam Guard
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsgroup.com
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Afa / ukg and correct weapons / accessories    Afa / ukg and correct weapons / accessories  I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:00 pm

No matter if it's ukg or afa ,with out the corrcet weapon the won't grade
but this day's you never know lol!
Back to top Go down
itfciain
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Afa / ukg and correct weapons / accessories    Afa / ukg and correct weapons / accessories  I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:05 pm

I wonder if they would be insistent that a pbp figure be packed with a pbp weapon.

I know that they have rejected Blue Snaggletooths sent in with Blue rather than Blue/Black Rebel Blasters in the past - and I m sure that they wouldn't accept blue Endor Blasters for Last 17 figures (unless it was a mistake)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afa / ukg and correct weapons / accessories    Afa / ukg and correct weapons / accessories  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afa / ukg and correct weapons / accessories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1