The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New to the Forums (Update post 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JediScott1977
New User
New User

New to the Forums (Update post 1) Empty
PostSubject: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Hello all, Im New to the Forums, I just recently dug out some of my Star Wars stuff I had when i was a kid, some of its missing parts some of my figures are missing completely, others it looks like my dog at the time chewed off the legs. Anyway I was gonna start with restoring my Millenium Falcon to close to original condition. As i was cleaning it though there are spots of Yellow that just wont go away. Im also missing the hatch that lowers down, the chess table (though I might have a good idea where that is) the stow compartment plate and some of the stickers are pretty rough. (Stow compartment plate, and Chess table found)

My At-At is missing the Battery cover inside.

My Tie Interceptor is missing its battery cover.

Im missing the handles from my speeder bike as well as the little flaps that go on the back. (Flaps and 1 handle found)

My Snow speeder from Empire is missing the window frame/ hatch. Not sure if it needs anything else.

My X-wing is missing its canopy as well as 2 of the guns. Some of the stickers are pealing off, and the front landing gear is broke off.

Boba Fets Ship is missing a wing and the cargo cover too. Stickers are also pealing pretty bad. (Cargo cover found)

Im also missing some of the weapons including lightsabers and some of the plastic cloaks from various characters. 1 Lightsaber found (Yellow flat handle lightsaber)

So I guess my work is cut out for me.

I cant post pictures though unfortunatly for 7 days.

Enjoy!

Last edited by JediScott1977 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:11 pm

welcome
Welcome to TIG. Look around and get to know some folks around ehre. I am sure if you post a WTB in the classified section then some of the guys may be able to help, especially after you get to know some people.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Welcome aboard JediScott! cheers

Great to hear that the vintage flame has ignited and you are now going to restore your childhood vehicles.

Have fun doing so and have some fun here as well.

Cheers

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
JediScott1977
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Thanks. As soon as i get to post pictures of what I have Ill do so. Hopefully non of the stuff im looking for was thrown out. It would be cheaper on me if i can find it all. Ill keep everyone posted.
Back to top Go down
JediScott1977
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:

Welcome aboard JediScott! cheers

Great to hear that the vintage flame has ignited and you are now going to restore your childhood vehicles.

Have fun doing so and have some fun here as well.

Cheers

It actually started with all my Voltron Toys then onto He-Man and now I pulled out my Star Wars. Though ATM I dont have anywhere to display it.
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi Chief and welcome to the boards welcome

Good look with the restorations, I aquired a load of 'half' vehicles a year or so ago and have had gret pleasure restoring them, This is the link to my Falcon restoration which I reasantly finished an it shows, know matter how beaten and ruined it looks, there's still 'A New Hope' Very Happy

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3775-millenium-falcon-restoration-dilemma-any-ideas

Good Luck Chief
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Welcome to the forum mate, youll be happy to know you can find most of those bits on ebay, im sure youll get them all up n running again, cheers n welcome :clap:
Back to top Go down
JediScott1977
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Very nice. Ill ask questions as they arrise. Im actually off now to look more for some of my figures that are missing. They have to be around somewhere. And thank you all for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:59 am

welcome Jedi Scott!

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:59 am

New to the Forums (Update post 1) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkx4jNMLrscW0hi8AsJlJ-n3hU7LQipnuz8OH7_2hnCGGq-XIkog
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:32 pm

welcome Jedi Scott, good luck with finding your missing vehicle parts mate Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
JediScott1977
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Thanks. I'm sure if I look hard enough ill find some of the figures I'm still missing. As well as the parts.
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:23 pm

welcome to tig
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:58 pm

welcome to TIG
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:10 am

Hello Jedi Scott

on this forum very welcome you are! yoda

Jedi Blueberry
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:59 am

Welcome aboard, Scott. welcome
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 am

New to the Forums (Update post 1) Thcajf10
Back to top Go down
JediScott1977
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:06 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
New to the Forums (Update post 1) Thcajf10

Thank you all for the warm welcome! That image rocks!

So ive been looking hard for some of the stuff im missing, for example Luke Skywalker in the black Jedi suit, Bespin Princess Liea (spelling), I believe I had another one of Jaba's Pig like gaurds, the Squid looking character that serves Jaba and wakes him up when he falls asleep, Also the 2 Legged walker from Return of the Jedi. The Force tells me when i find that walker i will most likely find the missing figures with it. Im running out of places to look though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Forums (Update post 1)   New to the Forums (Update post 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the Forums (Update post 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1