The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:37 am

Great pics Alex and Dutchskywalker  cheers 

I really like that Tales From the Darkside Yoda Twisted Evil 

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Kgrhqn10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Llkjjh10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Iuhuhk10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Ha786310Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Bt2cqs10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Jawa-c10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Cool_s10 
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Tumblr40
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Tumblr39
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:41 am

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thca3p10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thca1y10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thcaab10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thcan611Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thcaqu11
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thcamo10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thcam410
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w56
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thcal110Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thcafl10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Bth_se10
Back to top Go down
Dutchskywalker
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Dutchskywalker

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:26 am

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 65d2b510
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:48 am

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Mq1

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 0c43d94a6fe531eadc14ca1cc7edc4f8-d4h3ssd

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Tie_Defender_by_darmansejuk

Cool thread. After days of clicking through it, I've finally got up to date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:00 pm

Love those pics guys - keep 'em coming cheers 

Dutchskywalker - that Leia is is sweet - are her nipples pierced ??

Section 8 - super cool 4-LOM pics and that Tri Fighter is bad ass What a Face 

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Gandfi10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Tumblr41
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Imunun10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thcaae11
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Espres10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w57Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thcakm10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Tumblr42Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w58
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:51 pm

James, I agree with Chris75 mate, the way you have kept this thread going on a daily basis is amazing bow great work bro cheers
I forget what's been shown and what has not, the thread is that big now lol!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Nico wrote:
James, I agree with Chris75 mate, the way you have kept this thread going on a daily basis is amazing bow great work bro cheers
I forget what's been shown and what has not, the thread is that big now  lol!

Thanks Andy cheers  It is a blast finding all the weird stuff ... there never seems to be a end to all the oddness out there What a Face 

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:48 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
Nico wrote:
I forget what's been shown and what has not, the thread is that big now  lol!

Thanks Andy cheers  It is a blast finding all the weird stuff ... there never seems to be a end to all the oddness out there What a Face 

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Reverse-1265387918_star_wars_basic_instinct
Quality lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Ahgf10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thca6c10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thcayc10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w60
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Dfgghh11
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 82240810
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Nice street art pics! 

although I reckon the French Yoda pic might be contravening some obscure ancient forum rule:

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.

Suspect  lol! 

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w12

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star_w10

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w13

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w14
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:30 pm

Fett, Stormie, Vader or LXW???

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 887139-Boba-Fett-Sexy-Costume-large

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 887129-Stormtrooper-Sexy-Costume-large

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 887128-Darth-Vader-Sexy-Costume-large

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 887140-X-Wing-Fighter-Sexy-Costume-large
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Atat-graffiti

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Piece-of-star-wars-art
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:20 am

Great pics Paul and Stef cheers 

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Zombie14
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Anothe10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w61Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Zombie15
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Zombie16
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Mackzo10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Mackzo11
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Zombie17
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Iuiuhh10
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Zombie19
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Obi-wa10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Taun-t10 
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Zombie18Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star_w36
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Ijijjo10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Ijuhby10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star_w37 
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star_w35
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Unbena10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Tumblr14 
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Il_57010

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Zombie20

sorry its not Star Wars but it was too funny not to post :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:50 am

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Snouty10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w62
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 C-3po-10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Snouty11
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w63
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Kiuhuy10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Unuyyy10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w65Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 74e8cc10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Mnubmo10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w66
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:13 am

Some super impressive carving there.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:52 am

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Best-p10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Best-p11
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Storm-10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w70
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w71Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Sdfhhj10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Untitl10
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:58 am

I'm going to try and make a SW themed pumpkin this year, but something simple like this one...

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 1806803679_fe0532fb09_b
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:50 am

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 1210
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Sw_cos10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Enhanc11
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Homema10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Worse10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thcag810
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Vader-10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thcas210
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:59 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA Hows the kid above dressed and painted up as a clown, he's not looking happy lol, and how bout the kid dressed up as R2, check the legs out, golden stuff Jimmy, this is an awesome thread, every time i open it i find amazing n funny stuff, so thanks for your great work in it mate:cheers: :clap: 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Haha, I think 'Patches' wanted to come as a Star Wars character as well :clap: 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:48 am

I know it is very early for Halloween, but we had a pumpkin this weekend so I took a stab at my first carving.
I hadn't carved a pumpkin in over 20 years and back then I just cut triangles out of it. I never did anything like this.

I think it came out OK but know it can be improved. This sucker took me well over 4 hours (probably closer to 6).
I am not a patient man and near the end my frustration busted through the pumpkin in some spots.

Anyway...... my jack-o-vader .........

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 10068448166_61d7e359c6_nFlickrStar Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 10068398005_8f1438f601_n
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:00 pm

psybertech wrote:
I know it is very early for Halloween, but we had a pumpkin this weekend so I took a stab at my first carving.
Anyway...... my jack-o-vader .........  

Its never too early for Halloween Jay - its a 31 day long holiday at my house Twisted Evil 

Great Jack-o-Vader :clap: 

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Hallow10Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thcacl10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Jawa-h10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w72Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Sarlac10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Star-w73Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Thca5y11
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 37971910
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Hallow11
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Hallow12
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:02 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Hallow10
I am absolutely making these this year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Empire12
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Starwa17
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 54549010
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 Hannib10
Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 46980310
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force   Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars - The Cool Weird Freaky Creepy Side of The Force

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next