The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!   GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Thanks John for another great giveaway.
Thanks Christian for providing another alternative to the case makers that are already out there.
And big thanks to the giveaway council for not sticking their nose into it Razz
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!   GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Thanks once again John. Congrats to the winners Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!   GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Congrats to the winners and thanks Johnno for another cool giveaway. And thanks GW for the awesome stuff.
Back to top Go down
Christian
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Christian

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!   GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:56 am

Gents,

Thanks a lot for all of the positive comments - it keeps us going!

Winners should eb receiving their freebies very shortly.

New case designs on the way when the new stock arrives probably in a couple of months. We'll endeavour to add 1 or 2 new cases with each new delivery. I also hope that by the end of this year we'll have some competitively priced stock for our NON-EU friends as well as dipping our toes into vehicle cases.

Lots of ideas, little time and less money!

Cheers,
Christian
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!   GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:15 am

Thanks Christian and John, damn i missed this one, they look like top quality cases, congrats to the winners and thanks for another top class give away guys, cheers
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!   GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 am

another great raffle, thank you very, very much john and thanks to christian for donating the awesome prizes. cheers cheers cheers congratulations to the winners :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
gardzy99
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!   GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:58 pm

This seems to be a field to get into.....I have done countless searches on ebay/amazon and I am having a terrible time finding any acrylic display cases for loose figures.....I found some tubular ones with a black base for a decent price, but the material looks to damageable...........help from any fellow Canadians as to where you find protective display cases for your loose figures would be appreciated. PM if possible.

Chad
Back to top Go down
vialli
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
vialli

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!   GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Just a note to say I received my acrylic case prize today and as always with GW acrylic it is top notch, Thanks Christian and John for doing the raffle and with their communication throughout.
Might I just add please guys that for anyone who has not dealt with GW before, the display cases they provide really are of the highest quality, however big or small your collection might be, these cases will add an extra dimension to your prized assets, well worth a purchase, trust me.

Cheers.
Vialli.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!   GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:31 pm

gardzy99 wrote:
This seems to be a field to get into.....I have done countless searches on ebay/amazon and I am having a terrible time finding any acrylic display cases for loose figures.....I found some tubular ones with a black base for a decent price, but the material looks to damageable...........help from any fellow Canadians as to where you find protective display cases for your loose figures would be appreciated. PM if possible.

Chad

Chad - If you go to the classified section , at the top is a link to GW Acrylic. Talk to Christian about shipping to Canada. Might not be as bad as you think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!   GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Here we are guys. Case arrived today along with a acquistion I made. They display very nice together.
GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 Dscn2810
GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 Dscn2811
GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 Dscn2812

Thanks again to John and Christian cheers
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!   GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 am

I've received my GW acrylic case.

Thanks again for a great free raffle John & a 1st class product Christian. Very Happy

[img]GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 Dscn6227[/img]
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!   GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:25 am

Looks great! Can't wait to get mine Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!   GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GW Acrylic Cases - Review and Give-a-away!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3