The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB: DT Luke, lettered hilt version, 2 line coo, brown eyes, loose, non-graded.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

WTB: DT Luke, lettered hilt version, 2 line coo, brown eyes, loose, non-graded. Empty
PostSubject: WTB: DT Luke, lettered hilt version, 2 line coo, brown eyes, loose, non-graded.   WTB: DT Luke, lettered hilt version, 2 line coo, brown eyes, loose, non-graded. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:59 pm

Hi everyone. The title says it all. I sold off a couple figures I want back. One I found, a mint LL Jawa, but now I'd really like to find a loose (non-graded) DT Luke. The figure has to have a 2 line coo (on the back of his leg), with brown eyes and be in very good condition. The DT saber should be the version with letter(s) on the hilt and have no cracks or breaks on either piece. If anyone is interested in selling me theirs', please drop me a PM. I'd appreciate pics of the figure (front/back), inner saber and outer saber.
I'd be able to pay by Paypal "gift" asap...
Thanks for reading, -Steve
Back to top Go down

WTB: DT Luke, lettered hilt version, 2 line coo, brown eyes, loose, non-graded.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1