The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! Empty
PostSubject: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:18 am

This figure is known as super rare and expensive to pick up on the POTF cardback but clear bubble examples are near impossible to find i remember a clear bubble AFA 85 listed / sold on RS for around 5K - 10K!

I see this is ending today its only at 410GBP at the moment so i guess we will get a true value of this figure in the current market!

CLICK HERE

If i had the money i would be tempted to bid at the price its at now.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:27 am

8hours to go, this will be interesting to watch!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:35 am

Joe_O wrote:

Defo Joe i for one will be booking a seat!
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:35 am

I'm guessing the big guns are holding off till the end.
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

Joe_O wrote:

I think someone could be on to a real bargain there.

Not many hits for such a rare piece.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:44 am

Del wrote:
I'm guessing the big guns are holding off till the end.

Thats what i was thinking Del!

Anything less than 2000 would be a great price considering how much previous clear bubble anakin POTF MOC's have sold for maybe the sniper amounts are set up ready?
Lee_m wrote:
Joe_O wrote:

I think someone could be on to a real bargain there.

Not many hits for such a rare piece.

Anything less than 2000 would be a great price considering how much previous clear bubble anakin POTF MOC's have sold for maybe the sniper amounts are set up ready?

If this sells for less than a grand then someone will walk away with a crazy bargain thats for sure!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:00 am

Its hotting up!

Price just doubled to 800GBP!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:07 am

That's because you outed it Jay Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:10 am

Joe_O wrote:
That's because you outed it Jay Laughing

:cool laugh: Its on been outed to TIG'ers though.

Then again some of our regular guests could be big hitters?

Either way im sure the big players have had this in thier watch items all week ready!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:15 am

You saying Tig'ers aren't big hitters ? Laughing

Well, truth be told it was me.. I had a spare grand and thought I would lump a bid on to get things moving lol!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:52 am

I guess I should have read the whole thread first. I jumped on from Jays link to bid and it had already gone to 800GBP. Then I read the whole thread to see everyone knew already!

Don't think my paultry bid wouldve held up anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:06 am

I dont understand people who sell something that is much more worth then 1000 and the only post 3 or 4 pics???? WTH??

Its a mystery for me....I would and will always think something is fishy here!!!

I would make at least 20 fotos that clear out all possible questions and would probably get much more money.....what do you think??

Wolff

I agree 100% the thing is when you list on ebay you can add IMG Urls in the description so you dont even need to pay to add 20 pictures!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:33 pm

820p ($1264.00). I figured it would end higher.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Chris_J wrote:
820p ($1264.00). I figured it would end higher.

WOW someone got a decent score then!!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:38 pm

There was one last bid in at 15 sec. that bumped it up.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:39 pm

There was a little bit of damage on the punch and the bubble probably wasn't 100% clear but really that isn't a bad price at all, I wonder the reason?

Just shows you the inflated prices that AFA figures get..

I reckon if the seal is original and it was graded that probably would be an AFA 75/80 which would be ok with most people !
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:22 pm

wow , still nice pocket change
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:31 pm

That looks like a great deal to me. It wouldn't surprise me to see it get graded and then come up for sale again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Or Rulair U grades it?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 pm

coachk28 wrote:
Or Rulair U grades it?!?!?!?!

Lol, well thankfully AFA do not issue designations on which card the figure was taken from so a U trilogo would be the same as a U potf - if not all hell would break loose!

People would surely open whatever they wanted to then, just to increase their selling potential..
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:47 pm

wbobafett wrote:
I dont understand people who sell something that is much more worth then 1000 and the only post 3 or 4 pics???? WTH??

Its a mystery for me....I would and will always think something is fishy here!!!

I would make at least 20 fotos that clear out all possible questions and would probably get much more money.....what do you think??

Wolff

I agree 100% the thing is when you list on ebay you can add IMG Urls in the description so you dont even need to pay to add 20 pictures!

Who the heck hacked my post????????????????????????????

Common the last sentence isnt from me!!

How does this work?????

Wolff
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:00 pm

wbobafett wrote:

Who the heck hacked my post????????????????????????????

Common the last sentence isnt from me!!

How does this work?????

Wolff

It looks like maybe a mod meant to reply and accidentally hit edit and put their message at the bottom of your post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:05 pm

*Not guilty* :silent:
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Joe_O wrote:
*Not guilty* :silent:

AHAR....got ya!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:56 pm

My fault Wolff i added my reply to the end of your post instead of replying its an easy mod mistake from our persepcetive lol

Plus mate i drank 3 bottles of red 1 rose (to keep the mrs happy) and im on the red bulll vodka now Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth!   Time to find out how much a clear bubble Anakin POTF MOC is really worth! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1