The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:05 pm

#5 Captain Power (power jet)

Last edited by cantina_patron on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:05 pm

3 ben cooper boba fett costume

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 $(KGrHqZHJCQE8fMTSLgdBPMuIT)jH!~~60_3
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:06 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
#3 pic.
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 50431510[/img]

correct answer and pic - 4 points cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Commander Clint wrote:
Pic 4 is Klaatu Skiff

correct pic and answer - welcome to the game Clint! 4 points to you.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:10 pm

cantina_patron wrote:

correct! 3 points cheers But I see you edited your post.... naughty naughty, no post editing. Minus 1 point Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Hyver wrote:
3 ben cooper boba fett costume

correct answer and pic - 4 points cheers
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Commander Clint wrote:
Pic 4 is Klaatu Skiff

correct pic and answer - welcome to the game Clint! 4 points to you.

Oh, I've been playing when I have a chance. lol! It's just the rest of the players are to good and quick with their answers. bow
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Bonus is Captin Power

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 Captainpower_groo39_1988-new-wordpress
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:28 pm

1 - ugnaught collar

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 Ug10
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:30 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
1 - ugnaught collar

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 Ug10

well done :clap: 4 points to you.

Round over! You guys were quick tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:31 pm

#2 is a C3PO mask
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:
cantina_patron wrote:

correct! 3 points cheers But I see you edited your post.... naughty naughty, no post editing. Minus 1 point Twisted Evil

I didn't think I would get away with it! lol! (I was adding 'power jet' but did'nt do it fast enough).
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Well hell, I didn't see the bonus was already answered or the Fett was answered -100 for being a moron. But +200 for admitting it.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Round 12 complete. Steve scored 7 (-1) =6. Clint, Wouter and James all scored 4 points. The bonus point I nicked off Steve I will give to Ryan tongue

updated scores:

Walkie - 23
Ourchickenshack - 20
Hyver - 19
AussieJames - 18
TishomingoSith - 17
Cantina_Patron - 17
Dr_Dengar - 14
DarthBerizing - 6
Psybertech - 4
Commander_Clint - 4
Chris.75 - 2

starting to look very close at the top now indy popcorn

but new players don't be discouraged from joining in as there will be some high scoring rounds coming up soon giving players the chance to move up the board!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:43 pm

I'm not moaning, i know guess a lot of work goes into this but with users in different times zones how can we fairly play against each other?
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:45 pm

walkie wrote:
Could we have a few rounds for the rest of us in other time zones please?

Like where?
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:48 pm

no worries i'm back off to bed, early start in the morning Sleep
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:51 pm

walkie wrote:
I'm not moaning, i know guess a lot of work goes into this but with users in different times zones how can we fairly play against each other?

I get what you're saying, I try and make it as fair as poss, and bear in mind I do have my own time constraints too. It's tough trying to host/play a game on an international forum. But the game's still in early days so I'm sure there'll be lots of opportunity for everyone at some point Smile
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Hi, everyone just a little post to say I am withdrawing from the competition as it does not fit into my personnel life which is a shame as it was so much fun.

Therefore after the next round we can look forward to a new scoreboard leader.

Good luck everyone.

Stefan
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Time for Round 13.....

Identify the object for 2 points and post the pic for another 2 points.....

Good luck Smile

PIC 1

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 R12a12

PIC 2.... identify the moc

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 R12b12

PIC 3

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 R12c11

PIC 4

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 R12d12

PIC 5

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 R12e10

Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:54 pm

#2 Greedo 20 back
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:56 pm

#2 pic.
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 102-2010[/img]
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:58 pm

cantina_patron wrote:
#2 Greedo 20 back

correct answer and pic for 4 points Smile
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:59 pm

#1 Micro collection - Hoth World
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:01 pm

#1 pic.
[img]The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 Hothwo10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!    The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season 4 (1) - Winner! Wouter is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next