The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christian
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Christian

What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:12 am

Just read this - wouldn't you want to milk the franchise to death if you'd invested $4bn+?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21349152

Not sure if it's a good thing or not!

Cheers,
Christian
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:32 am

The more the merrier. Even if they're crap at least Star Wars will be part of the next/this generation. Disney usually do things 'right' , well they'll make money & my toys will at least hold their value.
Back to top Go down
Stinkdeken
New User
New User
Stinkdeken

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:18 am

To be honest I have faith in the large movies but the "spin-offs" I'm not so sure about...
But I'm sure Disney aswell as Lucasfilm know what they are doing
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:22 am

The "one off" movies could be interesting. Yoda might be the right first choice. They just need some good scripts and directors.

They already have some vintage material that they can work from.

What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! Dsc06328
What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! Dsc06329
What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! Dsc06330

Last edited by Commander Clint on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:33 am

I'm sure it'll be great until..........

The Klaatu Chronicles

The Weequay Mission Log

The Adventures of FX-7!!!

How Nikto got his Groove Back
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:36 am

Fingers crossed for an Ewok movie Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:43 am

aussiejames wrote:

Oh goodness no...

A very Paploo Christmas

The Wickets of Eastwick

The Chronicles of Romba

The Warok of Oz

Logray of the Rings : The fellowship of the staff

Chirpa and the Chocolate Factory

The Teebo Chainsaw Massacre

Lumats Run
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:45 am

DarthBerizing wrote:
I'm sure it'll be great until..........

The Klaatu Chronicles

The Weequay Mission Log

The Adventures of FX-7!!!

How Nikto got his Groove Back

lol!

Don't forget:

The Legend of Bib Burgundy.

Hoth Girls (18 +)

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:47 am

The Curious Case of Benjamin Kenobi

What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! Jawas-jaws-poster-spoof-starwars
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:29 am

aussiejames wrote:
The more the merrier. Even if they're crap at least Star Wars will be part of the next/this generation. Disney usually do things 'right' , well they'll make money & my toys will at least hold their value.

Seconded Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:46 am

DarthBerizing wrote:
aussiejames wrote:

Oh goodness no...

A very Paploo Christmas

The Wickets of Eastwick

The Chronicles of Romba

The Warok of Oz

Logray of the Rings : The fellowship of the staff

Chirpa and the Chocolate Factory

The Teebo Chainsaw Massacre

Lumats Run

lol! too funny!

Agree with AJ and Liam, bring it on! It's going to be a good adrenalin shot for SW these coming few years cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:53 am

too much,to funny lol!
i'll be waiting for the director's cut, ooo too soon to soon lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Well, we know JJ Abrams is doing at least Star Wars VII.... and if you're a fan of his like I am, I'm sure we will see an excellent movie. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:31 pm

TishomingoSith wrote:
Well, we know JJ Abrams is doing at least Star Wars VII.... and if you're a fan of his like I am, I'm sure we will see an excellent movie. cheers

not a fan but do like some of his work, so yes im also curious
out of our hand when it come's down to it,so let it rollllll
have seen worse ..........
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:39 pm

I'm personally looking more forward to the spinoff movies. I hope they pick some cool characters and give us some neat space opera.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:53 pm

kisstour03 wrote:
I'm personally looking more forward to the spinoff movies. I hope they pick some cool characters and give us some neat space opera.

Crix Madine - Vampire Slayer!!
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Max Rebo and the organ grinder

The life and times of general Madine

The return of the imperial Dignitary

Wampa strikes back

Prune face and the case of the missing eye.
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:25 am

On the way home from work today, i heard on the radio that apart from EPVII, Disney plans to do a Han Solo feature film.
If that is true, it would look good for other characters from the OT, having their own feature film. Would love to see a feature film for BOBA.
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:04 am

I hope they will put it back on track. I personally like and don't like the new movies. I'm worried though... gungans die of age right? As long as Jar Jar didn't survive the war and is back in the next 3 movies I think it will be alright. If any of those stand alone movies is about him, I'll pass those lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:53 pm

I'm not too thrilled about doing a special on Solo or one on Yoda, or both.

We need a SITH movie, something about THEIR history because it's damn interesting. Just IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!   What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What! More than Episodes VII, VIII, IX to be made by Disney/Lucasfilm !!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1