The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:53 am

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 VSYNO03

Awesome, why...?

Because this little old rare TFP (AT-AT emblems) which was only produced in Spain in low volumes made it's way to Argentina and judging from the photos a childs collection = AWESOME!

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 QhmD6sq
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:25 am

Good spot, Stef!
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:47 am

LOL looks like he just dug it up... didnt even bother to give it a wash, maybe he thought a wash would devalue it.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:57 am

Not a bad price either, although it states $ it's actual peso, therefore approx 13 GBP's!

Poor little TFP been up for sale for months  Sad 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:29 am

Wow  Shocked 

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 <a href=Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 Download1_zps06297d76" />
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:50 am

@Chris...I wonder if they came from one of the shipping case finds?

Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:53 am

The guy has a shipping case also as it happens  :scratch:
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:55 am

What a shame to split it up ;(
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:58 am

I know, daft really, if your selling them all together, why not just sell tem in the case, I personally would find that more appealling, but that said, they'll probably be purchased for individual sale anyway, shame.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Huh... that is odd.

I saw this a few days ago and I am 99% sure the listing was for 50 and the original box (maybe there were 80 - I don't remember) but the shipping box was clearly a Luke Jedi baggie shipping box that listed the quantity on the box.

unsure thinking 
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:03 pm

General Kahn wrote:
I know, daft really, if your selling them all together, why not just sell tem in the case, I personally would find that more appealling, but that said, they'll probably be purchased for individual sale anyway, shame.

Yep totally agree, its a shame they'll be split up. There seems to be quite a few of these Taiwan baggies floating around on e bay at the mo.

Thought you might like this Stef  Smile 

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 <a href=Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 Download2_zps45b5873b" />
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Fonzy.75 wrote:
Yep totally agree, its a shame they'll be split up. There seems to be quite a few of these Taiwan baggies floating around on e bay at the mo

Maybe it's another TT, off loading before the big sting  Razz 
The shipping boxes are for 200 I think so it wouldn't be full either would look nice. When I first saw the pic I thought they where all molded head Lukes I nearly died. That would be nice.

Also, tht Zombie Luke looks suspiciously like the pale face Poch Luke, that would be a shame!
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:24 pm

he he yeah if they were all moulded face, that would be amazing jawdrop 

The zombie Luke has had his face painted white, so I think its probably ok, can't see the coo in the pics though.
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:36 pm

Chris.75 wrote:
The zombie Luke has had his face painted white, so I think its probably ok, can't see the coo in the pics though.

Shame, it would have been worth it just so you could email the guy and let him know what he's done  Razz 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:44 pm

lol!  :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:13 pm

cool custom  Very Happy 

I actually started doing a Walking Dead Star Wars custom several moths ago but my dremel went haywire on me before I finished the figure . I need to get a new dremel so I can finish it  Very Happy 

I was working on a Chewy and was going to dub him "Walking Dead Carpet"  :cool laugh: 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:19 pm

I've been Dremeling a Chewy as well, can't wait to show it off, need a real beater Han Bespin and a real beater Lando first.... Anyone got one?
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:10 pm

General Kahn wrote:
I've been Dremeling a Chewy as well, can't wait to show it off, need a real beater Han Bespin and a real beater Lando first.... Anyone got one?

I've got a skiff disguise Lando you can have, if that's any help  Smile
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Cheers Chris, but it's gotta be the normal Lando  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:21 pm

General Kahn wrote:
Cheers Chris, but it's gotta be the normal Lando  Very Happy 

I have some beater lando's you can have. How many do you need?
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:23 pm

@ Clint, pm sent chief.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:43 am

2 Wounded Stormtroopers - to put it mildly I guess
Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 _5710

OH and on a side note, no pics needed..... has anyone else noticed that the number one headless figure seems to be Luke farmboy? Why? WHY? haha Laughing

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:44 pm

lol! Perhaps Jim could buy them to turn into zombie troopers.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:20 am

Time hasn't been kind to Leia....

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 8rDVVfC

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 UH1tykZ

It kinda reminds me of an old tv advert which appeared in the UK...

Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:44 am

Ha ha wow I remember that add, bit of a blast from the past! what was the tv sketch show that the character was from? I think it included Rab C Nesbit before he had a show of his own (same actor).

So I was watching this with interest, am I missing something, its not Poch is it?

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 Download1_zps841c6e8a

more pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100273064@N04/

It just looks like a PBP/European variant to me, found on tri-logos etc... Not even a fat lips variant, or am I mistaken?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!   Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Ebay Ad thread - Volume II - Post the wacky one's Here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next