The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED Empty
PostSubject: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Hello Everybody

This is an awkward situation for me, because Joseph Yglesias is known collector and contributor on this site, But I do not deserve the way he treat me, we made deals before this and everything was fine until now.

I bought to Joseph a Lili Ledy 12” R2 in Box before Celebration I gave the money in person in Celebration and I have witnesses of my payment, he told me, he will sent the figure inmediately after returns to his home after Celebration, But has been 3 months and he did not send the figure I sent many e mails and messages via Facebook and simply he did not respond, I told him if you do not have time or you do not want to send the figure send me my money back, but I think he prefers keep both.

I do not understand why this behaviour if he is a collector too, I remember when a seller Pablo Artesi from Argentina did not send a piece to him, Joseph hardly complains and made an scandal about that, here is the link http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1023096/ and now he is acting in the same way as that seller.

I told to Joseph when a collector paid for something only that he wants is receive the piece nothing else

Is that hard to understand?

Joseph I want my money or the figure.

3 months are not enough?

I've waited long enough don't you think?

I really do not like to do this, but I do not have many options and I feel cheated, I never expected something like that from Joseph, unfortunately here we are

Cristian Gauna
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Hi Cristian, I am not making excuses for Joe's alleged behaviour. He has hardly been on the forum since CVI due to personal issues. I'm sure he'll acknowledge some long shipping delays in the past but as far as I know he has also always come through.
I understand your frustration & am sure this will be sorted.
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:27 pm

aussiejames wrote:
Hi Cristian, I am not making excuses for Joe's alleged behaviour. He has hardly been on the forum since CVI due to personal issues. I'm sure he'll acknowledge some long shipping delays in the past but as far as I know he has also always come through.

Thank you my friend

I do not really like any problem, I just want to solve this

I understand about personal problems in a moment I and everybody have too, and I hope he will solve very soon, But Joe is a very active person in the web, but he can not take a few seconds to answer me, that is why I have to do something

All the best

Cristian
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:48 pm

aussiejames wrote:

Hey Christian!

To echo what AJ said, Joe's been through some tough times personally. I'm sure he's not even really thinking about the hobby right now at all.

I know it doesn't ease your frustrations with the situation, but just understand that Joe's had a really rough patch. I know he left Celebration early to go deal with some stuff at home. I know Joe will come through for you though. He's a good guy!

I'll shoot Joe a message and see if I can help out in any way.

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:59 pm

I'll reach out to Joe also.

Christian - I totally understand where you're coming from but Joe is just getting slammed with personal stuff. Not short term stuff either.

I've never seen or heard of someone getting stood up by Joe and I don't see it changing.

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Cristian,
I emailed you yesterday, from an email you'd sent the day before....
The item was sent when we talked last. I just got an email from you a couple of days ago that I repllied to. I'm sorry if dealing with the laundry list of shit that's been thrown at me over the past couple of months delayed the item going out, but regardless it's sent. I've been tearing my office at home and work apart to find the customs form for tracking number to no avail yet. I never throw those things out so it'll turn up..

Joe

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Joseph_Y wrote:
Cristian,
I emailed you yesterday, from an email you'd sent the day before....
The item was sent when we talked last. I just got an email from you a couple of days ago that I repllied to. I'm sorry if dealing with the laundry list of shit that's been thrown at me over the past couple of months delayed the item going out, but regardless it's sent. I've been tearing my office at home and work apart to find the customs form for tracking number to no avail yet. I never throw those things out so it'll turn up..

Joe

I understand and I hope you will be better very soon and all your problems will be resolved

but I have many e mails without aún answer and that is my principal problem I wait without any communication, but We can live that in the past.

Joseph please send me the tracking number, because a month is a very long time and something is not Ok , did you sent by express Mail that you told me?

Thanks

Cristian
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 2:49 am

Sorry to tell u that he is healthy enough to try to sell a 12" LL leia on The sw group on Facebook
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:38 am

And your point being???...I never said that I was physically unhealthy at the moment. I JUST listed that Ledy Leia yesterday(sorry for trying to raise some Xmas money).... I sent his Ledy R2 weeks ago.Since some douchebags want every fucking detail of my life here....here ya go... Sorry if dealing with the death of my stepfather the week after CVI,and my mothers reactions to that, as well as my sister being in and out of the hospital on the verge of dying of Aids related illnesses for the past 2+ months has kept me off the boards,away from selling and away from the hobby, not even mentioning my girlfriend of 3 years moving out on me over Halloween week. Bottom line is that regardless of anything going on in my life I've NEVER not sent an item.

Joe

Last edited by Joseph_Y on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:39 am

And Cristian, I'm still digging for the customs slip. One way or another I'll make right on this deal.

Joe
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:51 am

Great To hear u are back in business
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:55 am

Far from "in business" just selling off my licensed crap.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:35 am

At this point, I think it's fair to say a couple of things.

Joe has literally never not come through on a deal and unless he is completely lying (which would be completely unreal) the item has been shipped. He shipped it right around Hurricane Sandy and considering the route an item takes from Rhode Island to Mexico (RI to NJ to NY) it's very likely it sat for a while. I sent out stuff that also delayed for a while so it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm not going to delete this obviously since Chrisitan is awaiting tracking information and does feel the communications lagged. That said lets be respectful of the circumstances. Joe has an enormous amount of family stuff going on and the item is in transit so he is only guilty of maybe not replying quickly which is a fair thing to take issue with normally.

Hopefully the item arrives soon and it's all settled. I'm happy to act as a go between as well if I can help you Christian.

Joe , as I said I'm here if you need anything.

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:49 am

Joseph_Y wrote:
And Cristian, I'm still digging for the customs slip. One way or another I'll make right on this deal.

Joe

Joe please let me know the tracking number, you said in your last e Mail, you sent the figure last weekend, I sent you an e mail asking the tracking number but I still do not have an answer.

Thank you

Cristian
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:17 pm

I have not dealt with joe but trust me from what I seen and read about the collectors here since I been on this forum they all seem to be pretty good people. I do understand the frustration of selling something and either having to wait for the item or payment but knowing from what joe said in his post which he was generanous to have shared I can see that even through all he is going through he still took the time to send th item and accnowage the email so he can't find the info I am sure he is tring his best to find it. I know what it's like to get hit with loads of bad crap and still have to try to function. I am not tring to defend him or anyone else I am just saying it can be tough when you are hit with loads of tough personal issues and with all the storms the east has been hit with everything is going to be delayed I am sure.

Joe I really do hope things turn for the better I know they say evey storm will pass but sometimes it does feel like your lost in a storm with no way out. Trust me I know exatly how you feel I been in the same boat and still am just when I feel it can't get worst it does.
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:05 am

Joseph I am still waiting and waiting you do not respond my e mails again, I do not trust more in you word, almost 5 months since I paid the figure and only all that I have are excuses

You told me you will send the figure when I posted this, and nothing, no tracking, no figure, nothing, are you thinking is this a joke?, I am really Mad with you and I hope you do not have a situation like mine in the future.

I want my money back, I do not believe nothing about you say

I am tired to ask for my money or the figure, one of them are not yours, you have to understand that
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:58 am

Christian

I've tried Joe for you. I'm sorry I couldn't get a reply. I'll try him through a few different means.

If you want to PM me any more information, I'm happy to try and help resolve this

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Bluestars
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Bluestars

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:32 am

You are absolutely right that u deserve either the item or the money back. Its not an excuse- let me just say that Joseph has several SERIOUS private issues at the moment which leads to a complete loss of interest in all colelcting-related items. I am sure that he will make it up at the end of the day and its absolutely ok to get angry but I am sure that as soon as he recovered he will make it up with you and proof that he is a stand-up guy. I am saysing sorry on his behalf and will drop him an email to see if I can reach him.

Thanks, Mike
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:43 pm

To answer stuff from forums that I can't post on w.o giving away my sock puppet acct there, tongue I'll say that the orig item was shipped. I didn't keep/couldn't find the customs declaration form (the only form of "tracking") My fault. The post office it was shipped from keeps customs forms on premises for only 30 days. I found this out today when I went there to try to get their copy of said reciept.
Regardless an almost equally nice example was sent today. NO there is NO insurance on this one or the other one, as Cristians instructions were to send it valued at $30. So insuring it for $700 obviously is and was not an option.

The customs declaration form # for the LL R2 that was shipped to Cristian today is : CP110780989US.

My apologies to Cristian for the delay in getting this one shipped, (a month from when it was supposed to go out). It's in the mail. Done and over.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Joe

Great to see this is handled. Would you like anyone here to post this up on RS for you?

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:52 pm

If you feel the urge to, that's your call. Cristian will read it, and that's the only person involved (no offense John) that needs to.
I do appreciate your trying to mediate the situation, the fun never stops in my world....Smile Also response to your message on FB coming.

J
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:53 pm

totally understand, lmk if you need anything

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
finestcomics
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:12 pm

Glad to hear a resolution is in sight.

As a footnote to this whole situation, I have to mention that the request to declare a lower value is definitely something that should have been brought up by Cristian. The practice is not only frowned upon, but it puts the seller in a risky situation where they can't insure the item otherwise the insurance will contradict the declared value.

Ordinarily when a buyer asks this of a seller, the seller pretty much has the right to waive responsibility if anything happens to the parcel (i.e. damaged or lost). Not taking sides, but I think this is an important thing to mention when describing the details of a problem transaction in a watch out thread.

Last edited by finestcomics on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:22 pm

Maybe today is my lucky day? unsure

Joe, do you'll send me another 2 carded figures to replace the ones i paid you $1600 and lost in transit???

Please... doh

Thank you,

JC
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:07 am

Carlos; Gatekeeper, whatever your name is this week, I never said I wouldn't try to even us out,but when I mentioned my being leary due to your well documented history of claiming items never arrived to you, from other sellers, then having pics of those items showing up in your collection at a later point, you seemed to clam up pretty quickly. I kinda took that as most would have and just moved on.

Now it seems you're going to use this situation with Cristian, to try to get stuff out of me via the current negative public opinion of me in the hobby....Fine lets see what you want out of me.I'm getting rid of most of my licensed stuff so...lets see...
The situation w. Cristian, was part shit luck, and part bad timing in my life/stuff not getting out on time. You want to email me, we can talk. But Cristian, I know is an honest person, which is why I went out of my way to make good on my deal with him. A bit later than either of us would have liked, but done and settled, and when all is done I'm out a few pieces that added up to more than the R2 I initally sold him cost, just to make sure that he got what he paid for.

Joe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED   I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a problem with Joseph Yglesias RESOLVED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next