The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serket
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Serket

FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**  Empty
PostSubject: FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**    FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:20 pm

MASSIVE PRICE DROP!!

For sale is this rare MOC ROTJ 2-pack in excellent condition.

The bubbles on these are usually crushed and split but this one is in really excellent condition with only minor dents and a small split at the base of the bubble and is still 100% sealed to card.

Figures are in mint condition. Photos have been taken without flash to show how white stormy is.

Price WAS $220aud NOW $160 with $10 SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE ON PLANET EARTH!! Paypal gift only or buyer pays fees.

Ask any questions or for more photos PM me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last edited by Serket on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**  Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**    FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:33 am

The Bubble on that is the best I have ever seen :Drool: Very Nice Piece mate Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Serket
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Serket

PostSubject: Re: FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**    FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:06 am

Dark Sith Lord wrote:
The Bubble on that is the best I have ever seen :Drool: Very Nice Piece mate Good Luck

Thanks mate.....I really don't want to sell it coz it's the best I have seen aswel but I need the money for other goodies... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Serket
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Serket

PostSubject: Bump   FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:15 am

Bump with price drop was $220 shipped anywhere on Earth....now $200 shipped anywhere on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Serket
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Serket

PostSubject: Re: FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**    FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:43 pm

cheers BUMP with new MOC's added
Back to top Go down
Serket
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Serket

PostSubject: FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $180**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**    FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:11 am

FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $180**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**
Back to top Go down
Serket
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Serket

PostSubject: FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**   FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:40 pm

BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP THIS WEEKEND ONLY !! NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**

$10 POST TO ANYWHERE ON EARTH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**    FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: BUMP WITH BIG PRICE DROP NOW ONLY $160**ROTJ 2-pack Han Endor and Stormtrooper Hoth**

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1