The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS/FT:Luke Poncho Cardback w/bubble and insert, mini rig. Price drop!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterTyvokka
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MasterTyvokka

FS/FT:Luke Poncho Cardback w/bubble and insert, mini rig. Price drop! Empty
PostSubject: FS/FT:Luke Poncho Cardback w/bubble and insert, mini rig. Price drop!   FS/FT:Luke Poncho Cardback w/bubble and insert, mini rig. Price drop! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Shipping is extra unless its stated.  I am happy to ship internationally.  I accept Paypal gift or add 3% for fees please. If you need any more pictures just let me know.  I am willing to trade as well.  I have a pretty extensive trade list and most of the items are above these in price.  If you want the is FT just PM me.  
I'm also looking for beater figs to populate my vehicles and playsets.
Cardbacks for sale

Figures:

Max Rebo- Fair condition, fading of limbs and head and the limbs are somewhat tight. There is also pink overspray on one of his ears. Hong Kong COO. -3.00

FS/FT:Luke Poncho Cardback w/bubble and insert, mini rig. Price drop! Dsc02926

Mini rig:

MTV-7- Fair condition.  Main body is a bit yellowed and there are stress marks on the gun. - $8.00

FS/FT:Luke Poncho Cardback w/bubble and insert, mini rig. Price drop! Dsc02927
FS/FT:Luke Poncho Cardback w/bubble and insert, mini rig. Price drop! Dsc02928

Sorry about the upside down pics.  They are rotated on my computer but didn't upload right. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by MasterTyvokka on Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterTyvokka
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MasterTyvokka

FS/FT:Luke Poncho Cardback w/bubble and insert, mini rig. Price drop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS/FT:Luke Poncho Cardback w/bubble and insert, mini rig. Price drop!   FS/FT:Luke Poncho Cardback w/bubble and insert, mini rig. Price drop! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 2:27 pm

Updated bump
Back to top Go down

FS/FT:Luke Poncho Cardback w/bubble and insert, mini rig. Price drop!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1