The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**ANNOUNCEMENT** TIG WORLD Of ODD!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

**ANNOUNCEMENT** TIG WORLD Of ODD! Empty
PostSubject: **ANNOUNCEMENT** TIG WORLD Of ODD!   **ANNOUNCEMENT** TIG WORLD Of ODD! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:01 am

Oddballs??
**ANNOUNCEMENT** TIG WORLD Of ODD! C-3pot11
"I say.... did somebody just mention Oddballs? Well don't look at me!"

Welcome to the brand new TIG WORLD OF ODD!

Some of you may have seen new activity going on Here at TIG lately....

The Tig team is attempting to build up a massive photo library of as many oddball items as possible that cross the Star Wars collecting spectrum!

Our aim is to make the section as complete as possible with as many international oddball items as we can photo-document here on TIG... then... who knows where we may take it to next Wink

**ANNOUNCEMENT** TIG WORLD Of ODD! 8celeb11
TIG needs you !!!

TIG needs your help... we would like you to submit photos of any vintage SW oddball items you have in your collection!
Please check out our index Here for an idea of the stuff we're looking for!

If you have any items from your collection that you think would fit in then feel free to add photos Here

"But hey TIG! What's in it for me?"

We hear ya.... well you get to contribute to a pretty big project here on TIG in helping us document some of the most weirdest stuff in the world of SW collecting....

and there'll also be one of those nice green TIG + reputation points for every contribution Smile

**ANNOUNCEMENT** TIG WORLD Of ODD! How_11
"But dammit! How do I know in which category to put my Boba Fett Underoos?!? And where in the heck does my Plush Paploo go?!?"

Don't worry if you're unsure exactly where your items go. We can always move it along later, or feel free anytime to ask myself (Paul) or Wouter (Hyver)!

Once posted we will move your photo to the 1st page of each category as a fully accepted oddball reference!

Please don't forget to add item details like year, coo, manufacturer etc wherever possible!

Thanks!

We very much look forward to your contributions at the TIG World Of Odd!

Back to top Go down

**ANNOUNCEMENT** TIG WORLD Of ODD!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1