The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:54 pm

Manamaman!

cheers

Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 IMG_1599_zps6877a682
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Congrats to everyone on their recent pick ups. :clap: I like seeing what treasures everyone is able to get hold of. It just like Christmas all over again. Very Happy

Again, just a couple of small items for me this week.

A big thanks to Lee M. for the LL - ERG, LL- Boba Fett with original black blaster, and the GM/Tri hard sculpt Han.
With the addition of the LL Boba Fett, that gives me a complete set of loose Lili Ledy figures (minus a few weapons and accessories of course). Now I will have to get a hold of some of the variants. What a Face

Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Dsc06310

Canadian Tauntaun Box w/ minty Tauntaun & cardboard insert.

Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Dsc06311
Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Dsc06312
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:44 am

Greg - cool baggies and I'm liking the small army of R2s! R2D2 R2D2 R2D2 R2D2

June - nice pickups - the Princess Leia is so minty cheers

Bud - yaay you got your Amananman Cool

Clint - congrats on completing your Ledy set, must be a good feeling to have finished that run cheers celebrate + nice Canadian boxed TaunTaun Cool
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 6:09 am

Awesome Canadian Boxed Tauntaun there Clint Cool
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:08 am

Nice pickups guys!!

2013 is looking good for everyone so far!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:59 am

Paul, it is a nice feeling to have that run complete. Now I just have to finish renovating the basement and get everything out on display. Very Happy Spring is on it's way in a few weeks and the weather will be warmer, so I can work outside.

Liam & Paul, Thanks for the compliments on the Canadian boxed Tauntaun. I don't think it came with the saddle and reins already attached, so I'm assuming it's been played with. But the limbs are very stiff, so it was a great pick up for $10. Very Happy Just wish it had the catalog and Instruction sheet.

Thanks

Clint
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Congrats to everyone with some great moc's and pick up's
and loose figures Very Happy and some great looking toxic figures Wink
Commander Clint congrats on completing the LL run Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Alright, this latest purchase was a nice surprise late this afternoon. I was answering a local classified ad and it was for 75 loose figures from a childhood collection. So I went to check them out. When I got there, it included 2 ESB mini cases and 1 Darth Vader case. Then when I was about to leave, the guy said he had some more stuff, and if I would wanted it. He didn't think it was worth anything. 2 storage boxes full of stuff "world of odd". All for the original price. SCORE cheers cheers
Books, puzzles, hand puppet, records, cassette tapes, trading cards, pez dispensers, model kit, magazines, comics, colouring books, R2-D2 telephone (1997), etc.

I was definitely not expecting this kind of haul today. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Dsc06316
Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Dsc06317
Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Dsc06318
Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Dsc06319
Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Dsc06320
Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Dsc06321
Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Dsc06322
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 11:12 pm

That is a great find Clint. Good to see that craigslist does work sometimes. And to get the freebies just thrown in too. That is great.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:54 am

celebrate nice score, Clint cheers the figures and cool enough... but to get all those oddball goodies thrown into the mix as well is a real bonus! Congrats mate!

Looks like you'll be spending some time now in the TIG World Of Odd Wink don't worry we'll send in regular food parcels and keep an open line going so you can stay in touch with loved ones and friends Smile
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:56 am

Woah, great haul there Clint! You gotta love when you come across some great loot like this. (BTW, great CDN Tauntaun too!)

What is that R2 in the box (not the phone)?
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
crealkilla
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
crealkilla

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:14 am

Awesome SCORE Clint cheers
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Nick
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Aussie_Nick

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:19 am

Nice pick up.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 3:35 am

Well done Clint :clap:
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:16 am

WOW Thats a fantastic find Clint Cool
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:23 am

Thanks guys, it was a really nice surprise considering that it was supposed to be just the figures. Very Happy

Kijiji is a wonderful thing here in Canada. It's a free classified ad service that is owned by the Ebay. It's set up nicely. You can browse each City or Province in a matter of minutes. I can look at the entire country in 1/2 hour.

Artoo_Detour wrote:
celebrate nice score, Clint cheers the figures and cool enough... but to get all those oddball goodies thrown into the mix as well is a real bonus! Congrats mate!

Looks like you'll be spending some time now in the TIG World Of Odd Wink don't worry we'll send in regular food parcels and keep an open line going so you can stay in touch with loved ones and friends Smile

Paul, maybe I will carry a ball of thread, so that I can find my way out of the labyrinth that is know as the "World of Odd". Pizza and beer please. Very Happy

JesseVader08 wrote:
Woah, great haul there Clint! You gotta love when you come across some great loot like this. (BTW, great CDN Tauntaun too!)

What is that R2 in the box (not the phone)?

Jesse, it's a plastic piggy bank.

Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Dsc06323
Back to top Go down
plantainman
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
plantainman

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:02 am

Such a great score, thats running Golden alright. You'll probably check out the COO's soon and realise you've scored a couple of belters too Very Happy

When you know the Han Bespin COO variant, send me a PM, may well be interested in buying as its a current focus for me, thanks.
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:04 pm

nice haul Clint, congrats! those black trays in the vinyl cases, I have never seen those before
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
Darth Small
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Darth Small

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Just arrived this morning, another Hoth Stormie (the army is growing) with MTV-7 and a Tri-logo Prune Face, bubble has slight dent in the top but other than that a very nice specimen.

photo DSC04043_zps6b71b275.jpg
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:11 am

Ryan: I am happy that you could pick up your first POTF MOC. General Calrissian is a great figure. cheers

Joe: Sweet line-up of R2 in your collection! Any differences among them? Congrats on the Ackbar mailer!
And there is more...MTV-7 (in good condition), and Tri Prune Fcae. Congrats! Very Happy

Jedi_June: That is a fantactic minty Yak Face! Very Happy
I also like the dark brown hair Luke a lot. Still need one of those for my own collection one day.

Budspencer: Congrats on your Amanaman! One last 17 figure less on your list. cheers

Clint: Great Ledy Fett and GM Han. And congrats having reached a big Ledy milestone!!! :clap:
Nice Canadian Taun Taun box BTW, I think we still need him for the POTB thread. Very Happy

Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Dsc06317

And wow, what a great local find, all those loose figures and oddballs. Top stuff!
LOL: I like it that Droopy McCool took over from Max on your pic. "Now I want to be in the spotlights!" Very Happy

Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Tumblr_mave7o0gTJ1qc823io1_500
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
crealkilla
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
crealkilla

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:41 am

New additions to my Fett & Slave 1 collection.

MIB SW 13" Fett
Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 SWfett1_zpsd77c4f55

MIB ROTJ Slave 1 Bi-logo
Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Slavebi1_zpsc24b88ce

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:57 am

Great additions to your focus collection, Sulaiman! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:17 am

Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 IMG_7132_zps3e4768cf

New Ledy Squid Head on the right. First when I could hold this figure in my hands I knew for sure it was the brown cape Ledy version differing from his MIM brother which has a Kenner cape (figure on the left).

Later I will post some more pics in the Ledy thread.

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:04 pm

Well done everyone of there recent purchases, hopefully i'll be able to post some photos next week as I have several items in the post (god i hate waiting for the postman!!!)
Back to top Go down
DelToro_Sith
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
DelToro_Sith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:30 pm

From November to this date, some mocs, cutcards,some graded like Kenner baggies but MIM,loose figures specially my new R2 D2 1978 and "Nave Supersónica de Luke Skywalker", all Lili Ledy

Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 Dsc06910
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8   Your latest vintage purchases.  Volume 8 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest vintage purchases. Volume 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next