The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterTyvokka
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MasterTyvokka

FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! Empty
PostSubject: FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop!   FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Shipping will be extra for all items unless otherwise noted. I do ship internationally. Feel free to make any reasonable offer.

My Feedback

Figures for sale-

Nikto-incomplete tight limbs good condition one small green mark on elbow -5.00
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 005
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 006-4

Luke Jedi- Lightsaber is no longer available. Missing blaster no COO good condition with tight limbs. Some paint missing on nose and on skin toned hand. Still displays well. -8.00
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 013

A-Wing Pilot- Incomplete good condition tight limbs. Some silver paint lose on front and on hand. Still displays well. -30.00 -SOLD
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 007
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 008

Max Rebo- Fair condition, fading of limbs and head and the limbs are somewhat tight. There is also pink overspray on one of his ears. -4.00
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 014
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 015

Cardbacks for sale

Luke Poncho 92 bk -Great shape, Unpunched, bubble is present and mostly clear. The insert for the figure is also present. There is a small dent in lower left of bubble and the card is warped. There also appears to be a small touch up just to the right of the peg hole. -$20.00
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 001-3
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 002-3
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 003-4
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 004-2
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 005-3

Luke Jedi 65bk- Good shape, no apparent touch ups. Small TG&Y sticker in corner. -4.00
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 001-2
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 002-1

A-Wing Pilot 92bk Good shape, slight warping and some touch ups on front and back. Part of the plastic from the bubble is still in place and there is a large TRU sticker. -=$8.00
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 003-1
FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! 004-1

If you need any extra pictures I will be happy to provide them. Also I ship all figures in a bubble mailer, if you want a box I am happy to accommodate. Thanks for looking.
Back to top Go down
MasterTyvokka
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MasterTyvokka

FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop!   FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Price Drop bump!
Back to top Go down
defcon
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop!   FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:29 am

Great stuffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop!   FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: Luke Poncho Cardback with bubble and insert, loose figures, and cardbacks!-Price Drop!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1